Awakening: Part 1

(Y/n) was in his room at the Black Bull's Hideout, writing things down on a journal. He wrote down the words he saw in his "dream," hoping someone will know what the strange language means. In the journal he wrote:

—————

Rok, Faal Lot Gein

Rok, Faal Kriid Do Jun

Rok, Faal Kroniid

—————

Someone out there has to know what this means...

Someone suddenly busted through his door, a familiar ash blonde haired figure was on the floor.

(Y/n): Did you need something...?

Asta: (Y/n)!

(Y/n): Asta...

Asta: You said we were going to visit Rebecca and her siblings today!

(Y/n): Was that today? Sorry... I've been getting side tracked lately.

Asta: You feeling alright? You never forget things, especially things like this.

(Y/n): I'm fine. I just have a lot on my mind is all... Anyway, lets get going. Let's not keep Rebecca waiting.

- Timeskip -

(Y/n) and Asta were playing around with Rebecca's siblings. (Y/n) used his magic to make the some of the kids float, meanwhile Asta spun some around in circles.

(Y/n): You're turn Marie!

(Y/n) was about to use his magic on Marie when he got blasted away.

Gauche: You get away from her this instant, trash!

(Y/n), who has now recovered from Gauche's attack, dusted himself off.

(Y/n): *Muttering* I let my guard down for a second... You're the guy that nosebleeds when he thinks about his sister right? You should get that checked out.

Gauche: I'll kill you right here!

(Y/n): Good luck with that.

Gauche: The church in this town cares for my little sister. I only get to see her once a month. Today is the day I get to unleash those pent-up feelings, worship the heck out of my little sister and be all over her, so why are worshipping her first, huh!?

(Y/n): And he's getting a nosebleed... Me and Asta are here to hangout with Rebecca and her siblings.

Asta: By the way Gauche! Your sister is really cute!

Gauche places his foot on top of Asta's head and stomps him to the ground.

Gauche: What else would she be, scumbag? Keep your hairy eyeballs off my sister, you pervert. Same goes for your brother.

Marie: STOP IT! Big brother don't be mean to Asta and (y/n)! I'm going to marry them!

Gauche seemed to turn to stone from hearing Marie's words.

She reminds me of how Asta is with Sister Lily... Kids have some weird goals these days...

Someone was eavesdropping on their conversation, and it was none other than the Royal "princess," who followed the brothers... Again.