♥growing jealousy♥

+++++++++++++++++++
Armin's P. O. V

Everyone went back Home from the sleepover around 10 am,  we all first had a delicious breakfast at Sasha's house then left a little later. It was now 1 pm and i was reading  a book to kill time.  I then got a text from eren,  i open the text and it was a photo,  a photo of eren and annie at the boxing gym. 

-text-

*photo*
Eren: Hey armin! Look annie is teaching me her fighting techniques she's pretty cool!

Armin: Fighting techniques?  She boxes?

Eren: apparently yeah,  i just discovered  that from our sleepover last night.  Anyway  she's  calling me now, gotta go!  I'll  see you later to play games!

Armin: alright. Have fun :)

-text end-

It's  nice that Annie's becoming close with eren.. I wonder if she'll get along with  mikasa? I sure hope so,  I'd  like it if people i care about got along.

My phone beeped again. I checked and it was historia.

-Text-
Hisu: ARMIN,  something bad happened ::((

Armin: What happened??? 

Hisu: My dad caught  me and ymir kissing in my room :(( , and he kicked ymir out! Saying he doesn't  want her near  me again!  I don't know what to do....  I love ymir armin.. But my family... They said i can't  see her anymore or else.. :::((

Armin: What?!  That's  terrible.. What happened to ymir after that?

Hisu: She kept knocking and kicking out front door...  Saying she loves me and doesn't  care what my family says.. I was about  to go to her.. But my mom stopped me.. I yelled at them and told them  i want to be with ymir... But my dad then locked me in my room and called the guards on ymir. When i kept protesting he kicked me out. ::(( i don't  know where to go....

Armin: Come to my house instead,  and we can talk and maybe we can think of a way to help ymir too.

Hisu : alright...I'll  come over, thanks so much cousin.

Armin: be safe on your way! And you're welcome cousin.

-text end-

I felt bad for ymir and historia.... I know how much they love each other and it's  not uncle rod's  business to meddle with who his daughter loves.

- 30 mins later-

A cab pulls up on the road and historia comes out,  i open the door and i notice her poor state.

Her eyes were bloodshot red and puffy,  her hair was a mess and her clothes were a bit dirty.

I let her in my house and offered her a glass of water. 

Historia... Why don't you wash up first and then we can talk?  I have some clothes you can borrow. 

She just gloomily nodded  at me and headed for the bathroom, i put a shirt and some shorts on top of my bed for historia and left.

I went to the kitchen to make her some tea. I look at the clock and noticed  how fast time flew it's  now 2 : 39 pm?  Wow time sure flies..  My phone buzzed and it was a bunch of messages from eren.

-text-

Eren: Yo armin you'll  never believe  what happened.

Eren : me and annie went  to the convenience store to grab snacks, and then a group of ladies went to me asking  my number so i turned to ann to help me with them cuz dude they were being so pushy!  So ann glared at them and told them,  move hoes you guys are all so noisy like crows.  Lmao they were  so pissed but left when they saw ann crack her knuckles,  she's  one awesome girl.