Chapter 1

[a/n] Before you start reading, I wanted to remind you and all readers that this story is a FICTION. Nothing is serious and personal perception. I hope everyone doesn't get serious about the personality of the characters in this story. I hope you all don't hate me just because your favorite person (bias) in this story is somehow out of character than their real self. AGAIN, it's a fanfiction story. Hope you get it.. Let's read without hate okay? FIGHTING!

========================================================================

MINA POV.

[Myoui Mina, 20 years old. I Love ballet, dancing and singing. Quiet introverted. Penguin resemble that loves ketchup.]

---

I went to school early today because today is Monday. I have to join the flag ceremony otherwise, we'll pay fines and clean up as punishment. As I was wandering around, I couldn't help but to feel relieved. The school was so peaceful and no students were walking around. Do you know why? Because it is summer vacation already.

All the students of this school are on their vacations with their family except in our section. Because our section is better known as a special of all sections of this school, somehow like we're a gifted students. Apart from academics, we also focus on our talents such as singing and dancing. It was like a section to train and improve our talents.

Basically, we are the students who want to be idols, actresses or be famous artists. In fact, this is the section where the famous kpop girl group idols today came from such as Girls' Generation, Miss A, 2ne1, Sistar, Wonder Girls etc. A section for idols.

---

Since it's already summer now, it is supposed to be a vacation or a break from studies. But here we are, still going to school for our training (Special Summer Class). It is also the reason why the school was peaceful.

I checked the time on my watch and it's already 6:45am, there are still 15 minutes before the ceremony starts. I decided to go to the music room first to study piano. Although I was still far from the music room, I noticed that the door was slightly open and I could hear someone playing piano inside.

"Looks like someone is already there. Well, nevermind." -I said and I just went to the bench near the oval. Later on, I saw Jihyo, our classroom president coming so I approach and greeted her.

"You're so early." -Jihyo said to me. We are on our way to our classroom to open it. Jihyo had the key since she's the class president.

"Well, I woke up early and don't have things to do at my dorm. So yeah, I came early." -I replied.

Speaking of a dorm, this school has it just inside the campus. Every dorm consists of two students. But, I live alone. I requested it from my parents, therefore, they double pay the rent. My parents don't mind it as they want me also to be comfortable and be independent living alone. As long as I won't forget to be responsible for my studies and health.

"Or maybe, you're just excited for the ranking announcement of our final evaluation later on." -Jihyo said while she opened the door. Oh right, we just finished our final evaluation last week. And now it's the announcement of the rankings.

"No. I won't be in the top 10 either, why would I be excited?" -I said and we laughed at each other. I put my bag on my chair and put my other books in my locker.

Every last Friday of the month, we have this so-called performance evaluation. Wherein, we are gonna perform what we practiced in 3 weeks and there will be a judge to evaluate it. The performance is done either pair or individual, well, it depends on our teacher's criteria. If our teacher/mentor said that the evaluation for this month is self-composed, we're going to compose our new song. If they said a cover performance, then we'll choose a song from the artists. Aside from that, there are also categories for the rankings. Which are: vocal ranking, dance ranking, rap ranking and lyricist ranking. And also, there's an overall ranking.