Chapter 8

MINA POV.

It's Monday morning and I woke up a little bit late but I still managed to see Tzuyu who was now dressed in her new uniform. I admit that she looks good in it and she's really pretty.

"Oh unnie, you woke up." - Tzuyu said and she greeted me as well. "Have a breakfast first before you took a bath unnie."

"Okay." - I said and sat on the chair. Tzuyu was also sitting in front of me and she's taking her breakfast too. I thought she's done but it's good that we eat at the same time.

"What do you think will happen today unnie?" - Tzuyu asked as she broke the silence between us. "Do you think Jennie and Joy will be suspended?"

"Well, I don't know." - I replied and shrugged. "I guess the dean can't suspend them based on what we just heard that night."

"Then that will be so unfair." - Tzuyu said and I nodded as I agreed to it. After a couple of minutes, we're done eating. I went back to my bedroom and took a bath. After I changed my clothes into my uniform and fixed myself, I then went out. But, I was startled to see Tzuyu sitting in the sofa.

"I thought you went ahead." - I said after I calmed down myself.

"Sorry if I startled you." - She apologized to me. "Well, I decided to wait for you. I'm thinking that we should go to school together." - Tzuyu added that made me blush. Luckily, Tzuyu didn't notice it.

And now, we're heading to our school building together. When we arrived at our section, everyone was already here and they seemed so quiet. I look around and notice that Jennie and Joy were present at the moment. I guess that's the reason why they are all so quiet. The two were looking badly at Tzuyu. But Tzuyu ignored it and we both silently went to our chairs.

A couple of seconds later, Joy and Jennie stood up and they walked towards Tzuyu who was sitting at my back. Jennie sat at Tzuyu's table with her arms folded at her chest. Joy was standing beside Umji. I wanted to see Tzuyu's reaction but I couldn't since Jennie was blocking.

"Jennie, what are you doing? What are you guys thinking?" - Jihyo asked the two.

"Relax president. I just want to say how pretty this girl is in her uniform." - Jennie said and obviously you can hear the sarcastic tone in it.

Suddenly, everyone who was looking at Tzuyu and Jennie's direction gasped and some were covering their mouths in shock. Out of curiosity, I stood up and faced them. There I saw Jennie pull Tzuyu's necktie and hold it tightly, I was shocked as well. But what shocks me more is that Tzuyu didn't bother. She didn't flinch nor scared, instead she locked her eyes to Jennie. If I were in Tzuyu's position, I guess, I'd catch my breath in that state.

"You didn't seem scared and bothered." - Jennie said and she tightened the necktie around Tzuyu's neck.

"Yah! What are you doi-- Aaouchhh!!"

"Mina unnie!" - Tzuyu shouted and now she stood up. Jennie pushed me hard and made me hit my back at the table beside me when I was about to stop her from choking Tzuyu. Wendy and Yerin helped me stand up. I look at Tzuyu and I can feel her concern for me while looking at me. But in a split of seconds, her concern face turned into anger as she's looking at Jennie.

"If you had a problem with me, never involve nor hurt someone." -Tzuyu coldly said to Jennie. "You want to kill me? Go ahead, kill m---." - Jennie slapped Tzuyu so hard that everyone reacted. Jennie is now choking Tzuyu to death by using her bare hands. Everyone is now scared witnessing the situation.