Chapter 4

TZUYU POV.

...After a week...

"Do we really need to compose a song?" -I asked my group mates while I was scratching my head with a pen. I may be the smartest person in my previous school, but when it comes to talents like singing, dancing, composing etc. I'm so lacking in this.

"Yes Tzuyu, it's part and an important requirement in every evaluation." -Eunha said to me. I can't help but to let out a heavy sigh. I never felt stress like this before. Mina approached me and patted my shoulder.

By the way, my group is here in my house. We decided to have practice here everyday since the music and dance studio at school was occupied by groups 1 and 2. While the auditorium was occupied by group 3. It's kinda hassle since we need to travel back and forth from school to here, but we don't have a choice. We need a studio to practice on and some musical instruments and equipment.

"This studio is wow like wowwww

"This studio is wow like wowwww." -Eunha said in amazement at our studio. "You're rich huh." - I just smiled at them while they were roaming around every corner of this studio with their faces full of amazement.

"Wow, this guitar is so cool." -Rose said as she smilingly strummed the guitar. "Where did you buy this? It's one of a kind. For sure it's very expensive, isn't it?"

"I don't know. It is not mine actually. This studio is not mine." - I said honestly to them.

"Then who's this studio?" -Jihyo asked me.

"It's my sister. She owns this studio as she is fond of music." - I said.

"So you have a sister?" -Mina asked and I nodded.

"She went to that school too, a third year student. Guess, she also wants to enroll in a special class if she is in her senior year."

"She is for sure." -Eunha said.

"Tzuyu, can I use the piano?" -Umji asked.

"Of course, feel free to use the instruments here. I got permission from my sister." - I said.

Speaking of, my younger sister entered the studio. She's with our maids and brings a tray of foods. My classmates stepped aside to make their way. Our maids, together with my sister, put the food on the table carefully.

"She must be your sister." -Jihyo said and I nodded. "You two looked a lot."

"A visual sibling indeed." - Rose said after.

"Yoon, introduce yourself to them." - I whispered to my sister.

"Hello unnie, I'm Chou Sullyoon. I am a fan of your section and I watched and loved every performance of yours. Nice meeting you all this close." - My sister said and she bowed down to them. I was shocked by what she said since I didn't know about her being a fan of the S-class.