Chapter 7

TZUYU's POV.

"Tzuyu, you okay?" - Mina asked me who was standing in front of me really close. She was cupping my face to check the slap I received from Jennie. That was hard actually, my face felt numb.

"I'm okay. No need to check my face this close." - I said to Mina. She then realized how close she was to me and stepped back.

"S-sorry, I didn't notice." - Mina apologizes but I just ignored it. She doesn't need to apologize though. I know she's just worried about me.

"Tzuyu, you are so cool and brave." - Jeongyeon praised me so I smiled awkwardly.

"Do you know that you are the first person to bravely talk to Jennie?" - Sowon asked, so I shook my head. "Now you know."

"But I am a bit worried about you Tzuyu, Jennie's family is powerful." - Momo said. I know how rich Jennie is, how her parents really influenced entrepreneurship in this country. Honestly speaking, I am not afraid.

Later on, I bid a goodbye to them as I wanted to have a rest. Since the school or the event today was postponed, I went back to my dorm. And Mina unnie was following me.

"Tzuyu, wait." - She called me. I turned around to face her. "Are you really okay? Your face--"

"It hurts but I'm okay." - I said. I turned my back and not minding left her, she is still gonna follow since we both have the same destination. But when I got into the elevator, I was confused why Mina was nowhere to be seen. But then, I just shrugged the thought as my body and mind was really feeling tired.

---

MINA POV.

I'm walking away from Tzuyu as I need to buy something. I am currently here at the store buying ice to put in a compress bag for Tzuyu's face. The slap was hard so I know that she felt hurt from it. That's why I keep asking her if she's okay. And she confessed that it is.

When I arrived at my dorm, I found Tzuyu sleeping on the sofa. Sleeping while sitting. Guess, she's really tired. So I came over here and I helped her to sleep comfortably. I then went to the kitchen to put the ice cube in a compress bag. After that, I kneeled down in front of her and caressed the hairs that covered her left cheek.

"How dare she slap your pretty face." - I uttered while I applied the compress bag to her face. For almost a month knowing and with Tzuyu living this dorm, I honestly attached to her. I find her so adorable that makes me wanna keep her beside me. Suddenly, Tzuyu got startled when I put the compress bag to her cheek and she got up from sleeping.

"What are you doing?" - She asked.

"Well, it helps not to make your face swollen." - I said. Tzuyu nodded and leaned her face closer to me while her eyes closed. Honestly, my heart throb right now because of how close her face is to mine. I examine her face and it's really flawless.

"You may put the ice compress now." - Tzuyu said. So, I started to rub the ice compress to her face slowly.

"Does it still hurt?" - I asked.

"It feels good." - She replied and smiled showing her dimples. Somehow, I wanna poke her dimple, it's so cute, she's so cute. "Wow, Jennie's slap was really hard eh. It's my first time getting a slap from someone."

"Do you feel annoyed?" - I asked again.

"I'm not? Well, I think I deserve it 'cause I ruined her day." - Tzuyu said and chuckled.

"But thanks to you though. You bravely defend our group or else we're getting disqualified." - I said, still focusing on her face. "But how did you get that voice record?"

"It's a video." - Tzuyu corrected. "Well, coincidentally, the video cam of my phone that was charged that time is on. That's why I told you to leave everything on me after I saw that video. The reason why I informed our classmate and confronted Joy."

"Why not Jennie?"

"Well, I see Joy was the one who was easily triggered." - She replied. After a few minutes, I'm done cooling her face and we both decided to rest on our own bed.

---

**Later at Night**

"Oh, where are you going Tzuyu?" -I asked since Tzuyu seemed to be going somewhere. She was wearing a black hoodie. "Let me come with you."

"No. I just went to check my locker. I guess I left something there." - Tzuyu said. She declined me to come with her but I followed her still. I'm just worried.

It was very dark here in the hallway going to the locker room. We only had our phone as our flashlight. Tzuyu walked fast leaving me behind so I ran to her and held her arms. It is just that I'm scared honestly.

"That's why I told you to stay at our dorm." - Tzuyu uttered but I heard clearly since we're only the two here and the place was so quiet. Guess, she didn't seem to like me clinging at her.

When we reached the second floor, the light in the dean's office was still on. We guess that the dean still has not gone home. So Tzuyu and I need to be careful not to cause any noise. When we passed by the door of the dean's office, we stopped as we heard a familiar voice from the inside.

"You can't suspend me nor expel me to this school, Dean! You are aware of that right?" - It was Jennie's voice we heard from the inside.

"Of course Ms Kim Jennie. But you got revealed to everyone and I can't defend you on that." - The dean replied. "I can't lose the reputation of this school that I have held for 15 years."

"Then find a way and tell everyone that whatever that fucking woman said is all not true. That she's a liar. Then expelled her to this school." - Jennie exclaimed. I looked at Tzuyu with concern at the thought of being a liar and being expelled.

"I can't do that. She had the strong evidence." - Dean.

'Then if you can't do that, I'll tell my parents to break the partnership of your business and my engagement to your son. And if that happens, this school will go bankrupt and even your company." - Jennie obviously threatened the Dean. "I'm sure you won't let that happen."

"Wow, I can't believe I heard it. I can't believe Jennie was this bad." - I uttered. "She's---" - My mouth was covered by Tzuyu's palm and she dragged me hard to the corner. I am now leaning on the wall while she's in front of me. Take note, we're super duper close. I smelled every scent of her and I felt her breath in my face. It still smells so good.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when we heard Jennie's footsteps walking past where we were. Thanks to the darkness that matched Tzuyu's black hoodie jacket, we managed to hide without being caught.

"That was close." -Tzuyu uttered and left a heavy sigh. And again, her breath was directly hitting on my face. After a few minutes, she stepped back and looked at me. "You okay? Sorry, I guess I pushed you hard."

"It's okay. At Least we did not get caught." - I said and by that she smiled a bit.

"Let's go back to our dorm." - Tzuyu said and she held my hand and was gently dragged again. I smiled knowing how Tzuyu is like a leading man in every drama. The typical protective one who loves dragging a person.

When we arrived, both Tzuyu and I sat tiredly on the sofa. We both also stared at the ceiling and probably thought the same about what we just witnessed. But, I stood up not long after and went to the kitchen to drink water. I also brought a cup of water to Tzuyu.

"Thank you unnie." - Tzuyu thanked me before she drank the water. After that, she stood up. "Guess, let's call it a long day."

"Yeah." - I said and sighed. "Good Night Chewy~"

"G-good night u-unnie." -Tzuyu greeted back and swear, she just stuttered. Cute~

============================================≠===========================

Thank you sa pagbabasa~