Chapter 10

NO ONE POV.

Everyone was gathered at the auditorium for a dance class. They are waiting to their mentors to come. Suddenly, a sentence was flashed in the projector screen. Everyone in the auditorium read it .

"What is at the end of Christmas?"

"Eh? Is that related to our class today?" - Kang Seulgi asked.

"Maybe? Because usually dance always present every christmas celebration right?* -SinB said and everyone agreed. Minutes later, mentor Tiffany along with another mentor whom they all know is Kim Hyoyeon came.

"Oh? What's with that sentence in the screen? Who flashed it?" -Mentor Tiffany asked her students.

"Didn't you made it Miss?" - Park Jihyo asked.

"No, I didn't write sentence like that." -Mentor Tiffany said. "Anyway, forget it." -They then proceed to discuss about dances lead by mentor Hyoyeon.

On the other hand, Tzuyu is bothered about the sentence flashed in the screen. She thought that it's not like just a sentence and that is, for Tzuyu, seems like a riddle. In the whole discussion, Tzuyu didn't listen and try to solve the riddle.

"I think I know the answer." -Tzuyu said that made her seatmate Mina look at her confusedly.

"Eh? What answer?" -Mina asked to Tzuyu. She was about to tell Mina about the riddle when they suddenly heard a shout.

"ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!" - The shout of the student from the S-Class heard throughout the auditorium made everyone in there startled. The shout came from the restroom just inside the auditorium. With the lead of mentors Tiffany Young and Kim Hyoyeon, they run in the direction of the restroom followed by the S-class students.

As they reached the restroom, shocked faces with scared feelings were all over their faces. They saw Momo scaredly sitting on the floor while she pulled her hair like crazy. Sana and Mina, who are of the same nationality as her, come quickly to help Momo get out of the restroom. But, Sana was standing frozen when she saw the lifeless body of her very close friend.

"NOOOOO!! IT CAN'T BE!" - Sana crying while she covered her mouth with her palm. Some of their classmates entered the restroom along with the mentors because of curiosity. Just like Sana, they covered their mouth and tears started to flow from their eyes when they saw the lifeless body of Park Sooyoung a.k.a Joy.

Jennie's loud cry was all over the restroom which made everyone who was on the outside get emotional. They know how much Jennie was hurting right now seeing her lifeless best friend.

"Someone, please call an ambulance." - Mentor Tiffany Young said.

"Park Jihyo, go to the dean and inform him of the incident." - Mentor Kim Hyoyeon added. Jihyo, along with Jeongyeon, ran out and went to the dean's office.

"WAIT UP! DON'T CROSS THE CRIME SCENE!" - Tzuyu shouted from the outside of the door when she saw that Jennie was about to approach the lifeless body of her friend. Tzuyu went inside. "Don't go near nor touch the lifeless body." - She reminded Jennie and everyone.

MINA POV. (short)

Later on, the investigators came. They shoved us away from the crime scene and now we are here inside the auditorium. Cries and sniffles are all over the auditorium. Some of my classmates didn't cry but you can see the sadness looking at their emotions. And I'm one of those since I have Sana and Momo beside me who I tried to comfort and calm down.