Chapter 2

MINA POV.

After the class today, I went straight to my dorm. Usually, I am the type of person who goes to school then dorm. I don't like going outside without important matters. Before I could enter my dorm, a care-taker of this building approached me. A woman in her 40's.

"Ms. Myoui, the director of the school, is telling you that you will have someone with you in your dorm. There is no vacant room in this building so the director doesn't have any choice but to stay with the person in your dorm." -She told me about the roommate thing. Does it mean, I have a roommate now? It takes time for me to reply back since I am kind of thinking if I will be comfortable with someone in my dorm.

"You don't have to worry Miss Myoui, your roommate is kind. She's also a quiet person like you so I guess things will be the same." -The care-taker said. I feel relief in some way knowing that person is like me which is quiet.

"Okay." -I said to her. "Tell the director 'thank you' for letting me know, and thanks to you as well ahjumma."

"Ah miss Myoui, her things are already inside. I hope you don't mind." -She said. I smiled at her telling her that it's okay. "And oh, your roommate is pretty." -Ahjumma added and then she walked away. I shrugged what she said since I don't really mind if my roommate is pretty or not. As long as she does not cause me a headache. But deep inside me, I'm expecting that to be true. I don't know, it makes me excited.

When I entered, I didn't see my new roommate, only her things that were packed in one luggage. So I thought, maybe she was still outside. 'Cause if she's in her bedroom already, she could have brought her things right? Anyways, I'm gonna change clothes first before preparing my dinner. After changing my clothes, I decided to take a nap first. It is still early to do my dinner though.

--

I thought I'm going to see my new roommate now but it didn't happen. I look at the clock on the wall to know what time it is now. "6:02PM". I wonder why my roommate is not here yet even a glimpse of her shadow. But anyways, I should cook my dinner now.

I then ate my dinner after I cooked. Since I have something to do which is making a song, I decided to go to my room and lock the door. Lot of minutes had passed, and I heard footsteps from the outside. I stood up to see and welcome my new roommate but I was a bit late. I only saw how her door closed. But anyways, there is still tomorrow to see her, isn't it?

⛅Morning Came⛅

I got up quickly from my bed when I looked at the time beside me.

"7:15AM. Oh my God, I am for sure late to the class right now." - I uttered and smacked myself for waking up so late. I quickly went to the bathroom and took a bath. And in just 15 minutes, I am done fixing myself with my uniform on. When I left my room, I thought I needed to make my breakfast. Unexpectedly, breakfast is ready on the table. Rolled omelet, fried rice, bacon, and toast bread was arranged and prepared on the table. My stomach rumbled and I gulped seeing the food. I was about to turn away when I saw a paper. I read what was written in the paper.

💌I assumed that you woke up late. Hope you don't skip your breakfast and eat the food I prepared. -Your Roommate.💌

"I guess I don't really need to worry about my new roommate. Ahjumma was right that she's kind. I hope I'm gonna meet her now so that I can thank her." - I commented. I then start eating the food. And wow, it's all tasty.

---

I arrived at my classroom on time since I walked with Miss Tiffany Young on my way. I looked around expecting to see my roommate but to no avail. I thought that she would be my classmate since we're the only section who's still had classes. Or maybe, she was occupying the dorm but not really studying. I mean, what if she's a teacher here? It is possible though.