Chapter 30

"Skye, Fitz, Hunter, Simmons, Mack, May." I said, "And I don't believe we've met." I said to the tall, blonde girl standing next to Hunter.

"Bobbi." She said smiling at me.

"Willow Wolfe." I said, "What have I missed?" I asked. Everbody looked at each other then at the ground, "What?" I said.

Coulson stepped forward, "The note that Skye sent you today. Part of it was true." He explained.

"What part?" I asked.

"The bit about you." May said.

"The whole thing was about me..." I said, "Wait. You're saying you didn't..."

"We found more." Skye stepped in.

"What?" I said shocked.

"Maybe we should talk in private." Coulson said. He started to walk of to his office. Skye walked up with him.

"Are you coming?" She said.

"Ehh...yeah." I said and walked after them. I walked into his office again.

"Sit down, please." Coulson said and I sat down. He walked over to the safe behind his desk. He opened it and pulled out a file, "This, I suspect, is what I think you've been looking for." He said to me. He put the file down on the desk in front of me.

"What's this?" I asked.

"It's your file. We had to go through the rubble of an old SHIELD/HYDRA base to find it. They wanted to keep it as far away from you as possible." He explained, "This has all of the information about your past on those pieces of paper. All that you have been searching for, all of the answers, lye in there." He said pointing at the file. I didn't know what to. I just looked at it.

"Don't worry. I was the same. It isn't unusual to be scared..." She started.

"I know, Skye. Thanks for the help." I said.

"We want you to read it." He said, "It's really important."

I picked up the file. I looked at the front page.

Kate Bishop
Classified File
Level 10 Only

"But it says..." I started.

"I don't care what it says. It's about you. You need to read it." Coulson shouted at me. I looked down at it again. I opened it to the front page.

Name: Katherine 'Kate' Elizabeth Bishop.

Place of Birth: New York City, New York.

Known Family: Mother-Eleanor Bishop (Deceased), Father-Derek Bishop, Sister-Susan Bishop.

I read it in awe. I didn't know what to say. I flipped to the next page.

Adopted: 5th January 2005

Adoption details: Adopted by the Ward family because Father could not look after her. Sister stayed with her dad.

Adopted Family: Mother-Maria Ward (Deceased), Father-Michael Ward (Deceased), Brothers-Christian (Deceased), Grant, Thomas (Deceased).

I looked at it. I was so shocked, "He's not my brother. He's my cousin..." I said.

"Keep reading." Coulson ordered me. I did. Third page started to revale things.

Sent to HYDRA Work Camp: 26th April 2009.

Work issued: Hauling loads, night shifts, etc.

Punishments issued: Disobeying a direct order twice, concentration camp for three years.

Sent to HYDRA Concentration Camp: 20th February 2010

Punishments issued: Trying to escape, disobeying orders, death/tourture camp

I stopped, "I don't want to read on." I said and looked up at them. My eyes were filled with tears.

"Well if you're not going to read on then I'll tell you." Coulson started to say.

"Coulson! She said she doesn't want to..." Skye said.

"I don't care Skye!" Coulson shouted at her, "It says you were tourtured for a year. It then says that I recued you but you were stabed through the heart before I got there and you were dead. It says, also, that you were a subject of the TAHITI project, after I resigned." He went on at me.

"But I don't have any scars or signs of wounds." I said.

"They covered them up with skin from your thigh." He said. I was so scared. I didn't know what to do or say. I just got up and walked over to the door, "Where are you going?" Coulson asked.

"To get more answers." I said to him.