12

I drew dat
Tommy
"so let me get this straight."
"mhm."
"I'm married to and am best friends with God's?"
"yep."
Tubbo sat, staring over his hands, he then just started nodding.
"fuckin awesome."
I paused then started laughing, ranboo looked at his husband in bewilderment.
"H-HOW ARE YOU SO CALM-"
He just shrugged, making me wheeze violently, I started to choke and banged my chest catching my breath.
"don't die-"
"can't, he's a god."
"fair."
I calmed down and smiled, fluttering my wings, catching tubbos attention.
"..."
"you want to pet them, don't you."
He nodded, staring at the eyes on my wings.
"come on then."
He smiled and walked to me sitting between me and ranboo, starting to run his hands through my wing. I relaxed and laid my head in his lap as he continued to fiddle with my wings, ranboo wrapped his arms around tubbos waist and leaned on him sleepily. I yawned and got comfortable in tubbos lap, I yawned again and slowly fell asleep.

3 person pov- time skip 3 hours.

Tubbo stopped playing with Tommy's wings and smiled, satisfied, he went to get up but was met with growls and grumbles on displeasure, he looked to the gods who where with him and realised he was trapped under the two. He pouted and sighed, looking for a means of escape, he grumbled and tried to move again, only to be meant with them nuzzling closer to him.
"why... Why me..."
The ram heard a noise and flicked his ear, turning to the location of the noise. He saw what it was and crawled closer to ranboo, shaking in his arms, Tommy was the first of the two to wake up, he looked around and saw how tubbo looked.
"what's wrong?"
He whispered, looking the the spooked ram, who only pointed to the newly opened window and the figure standing in front of it.
"hello Tommy."
Ranboo was awake now and wrapped his tails around the other two, growling, dream chuckled and went to control ranboo. Ranboo smirked and flashed his eyes purple, he was done with pretending to be under dreams thumb and he rose from his seat, sitting up with a shaking tubbo in his lap.
"Tommy, do me a favour."
"what is it."
The angry sleep deprived god growled, the ender god walked up the stairs.
"tare in to shreds."
"will do."