1

"So that's it then?" asked Reginald looking down in defeat at Henry as he was stuck to the wall. "Let me here to go down with the ship?"

Henry gave him a wide grin and gave him salute then began to walk to get off the ship.

Henry walked ready to get off of the ship until a sudden painful spark hit him.

He fell forwards, but was able to catch himself on the front chair.

'Argh!!' cried Henry inside himself.

He had gotten shot right in the middel of his robot-spine making it malfunction.

'Come on!' thought Henry as he tried to take another step forward only for the robot-spine to spark painfully.

"Looks like we'll be charing this last night together!" laughed Reginald laughing.

'No...' thought Henry and looked up as the ship was crashing down in a high speed. 'No, no, no!'

The Toppat building quickly enlargened as the ship went down.

'No...'

The ship crashed to the building making everything turn pitch black.

In due time.

Henry squinted his eyes together as everything turned to bright to suddenly.

He slowly opened his eyes and lifted his head.

There not to far ahead of him was a part of the ship's wall which Reginald was trapped on.

Reginald gave out a cough then lifted his head to look at Henry who slowly got barely up to look at him.

"Well... You got us *cought*" said Reginald in defeat. "Was it... Worth it?"

Reginald then fainted after being able to ask Henry his last question to him.

'You-' thought Henry then sighed.

He tried to push himself up, but his robot-arm was destroyed making him collapse to the ground.

'Urrgh...' he whimpered in extreme pain inside himself.

He then looked up and sligthly around.

'Was it-' he started. 'Was it worth it...?'

He saw the forest catching fire and the giant ship all destroyed from the impact.

'I-, I need to get away...'

With much struggles and pain he was able to get himself up, but his legg was crushed making it impossible to walk on it.

He looked around to find a good sized brach to have as support.

Through large amount of pain he was able to strech out and grab it to get the support he needed.

Even with the crushed legg, damaged robot-spin, destroyed and heavy robot-arm and pain through his whole body, he was able to slowly make his was up the moutain and through the forest to a secure place.

He almost collapsed down as he sat into a rock with great exhaution and pain.

Henry looked back from where it all happened to only be able to see the black smoke rising up into the sky.

'I... Got my Revenge' he said in himself. 'But... of this price...'

He looked down and closed his eyes as everything started to darkend for him.

***********************

Henry gasped and abruptly sat up from his laying posision.

He quickly spun his head to the sides while sweating.