2

"Hey, Charles?" called Ellie out standing by the door step.

"Yeah?" asked Charles and turned around still holding onto Henry's arm.

"Maybe it would help to get the car keys?" she asked with a grin holding the keys. "Or you could run all the way to the city if you want to"

Ellie gave a shrug and turned around as if to walk back in.

"Hey, hey, wait, no!" called Charles and let go of Henry then ran to Ellie. "The city is like 45 minutes of straight walking! Come on!"

Ellie turned and snickered then threw the keys to Charles who easily caught them.

"I was just kidding, Charles" she snickered. "But you always keep running out without getting the keys first"

"Hehehe, my bad" he laughed while scratching his neck.

Henry snickered making them turn towards him.

"Let's go" said Henry as the others walked over.

They walked over to the garage and hopped into their red sports car.

Charles hopped into the driver seat while Ellie sat down on the passenger seat and Henry at the back.

"Off we go!" cheered Charles and pressed down the gas pedal making the car basically jump forward and onto the road.

Ellie cheered from the front as Charles made a quick turn to drive down the road.

Henry smiled then blanked out.

'Reminds me of the timeline where I stole all of Toppats' goods' Henry snickered to himself. (Cleaned 'em Out ending)

"So Henry, where you want to go?" asked Charles looking at him with the front mirror.

Henry looked at him, thought for a moment, but then shrugged.

"Then I know a place!" said Ellie.

"Where would that be?" asked Charles giving her a quick side glance.

"Let me take the wheel" she said and started to climb over to the driver seat.

"Woah, woah, hold up!" paniced Charles as he tried to keep the car steady on the road. "Ellie!"

"I got this" she said and moved Charles to the back seat next to Henry. "There, now you two sit and wait as I take us to our location"

"Ellie, that was not a great plan at all!" complained Charles.

'Like your plans are any better with crashing a helicopter right at me...' thought Henry and gave him a look.

"What?" asked Charles when he saw Henry's look.

Henry just looked at him for another second, shook his head and shrugged.

"Okay...?" he said then looked forward again at the road. "Ellie!"

This made Henry look up and saw a black van driving straight towards them as Ellie was driving in the middle of the road.

"Don't worry!" she quickly said and made quick turns to dodge the car and continue driving. "See? I got this"

She looked over her shoulder and at the boys who were scared to their death.

"And this is why I don't let you drive" said Charles after getting his breath back. "You know you're breaking laws right?"

Ellie hummed and then gave him a grin.

"But you love us and need us for missions" she grinned.

"True" sighed Charles.