7

After a small moment, the goverment had arrived to the house and helped to look around for any evidence or clues.

Charles and Ellie stood inside Henry's room looking around.

"You find anything?" asked Ellie in hope.

Charles dug around inside Henry's drawers, but found nothing.

"No..." sighed Charles looking down.

Ellie looked down in sadness and guilt as they weren't able to do anything to help.

She then noticed something glitter under Henry's closet.

"What's this?" asked Ellie and knelt down.

"Hmm?" hummed Charles and walked over.

"Glitter?" asked Ellie and studied it on her fingur. "Why is there glitter here?"

"Maybe it was Henry?" realised Charles with wide eyes.

"We don't know yet" said Ellie and got up. "But why would he even drop glitter here?"

"I don't know" said Charles. "Maybe it's a clue"

"Charles!" called someone running to the bedroom door.

"Yes?" answered Charles as he and Ellie turned towards him.

"We're getting calls that there are some robberies and activities involving the Toppats!" informed the officer.

"What?!" yelled Charles and Ellie.

"Didn't we take those guys down?!" asked Ellie.

"We all thought so" the officer said. "But there weren't found any evidence of them actually being the Toppats"

"Where was the robberies?" asked Charles. "We want to investigate it"

"Right" nodded the officer. "It was at-"

********************************

*Earlier that day*

Henry slowly opened his eyes and groaned as his head felt heavy.

After getting his head right he looked around and jumped, atleast what he could.

'W-what?!' Henry tried to move, but found that he was tied shut on a chair. 'Where am I?!'

"Ah, I see you're awake" said someone from the shadows of the room.

Henry looked around, but couldn't see the person.

"Pardon me, how rude" the person said then stepped forward into the light. "You can call me Chief, the leader of Tappot Guild"

The man dark silver dress with small jewels lining along the sew line of the dress. On his back he had a long silver silk cape.

'Tappot?' thought Henry and gave him a weird look.

"What?" asked Chief at his look.

Henry then quickly shook his head then glared at him with a growl making Chief laugh.

"Heh, I like you already" he grinned. "I've heard a lot about you Mr. Stickmin. The infamous theif who got away with the Tunisia Diamond and took down the entire Toppat clan"

Chief then stepped forward and leaned towards Henry making him lean backward to get the most space as possible.

"And I thank you for that" grinned Chief making Henry shocked and confused.

Chief then stepped back with a laugh.

"You thought I was a part of them?" he asked then laughed. "We in the Tappot Guild are nemesis of the Toppats and keep ourself in the shadows. But we decided to play a bit risky now"