12

Everything and everyone was quiet except the alarms from cars and the fierce flames coming out of the building infront of them.

"It can't be" mumbled Ellie then screamed. "No, this can't be it!"

"Henry..." weakly said Charles with tears streaming down.

"We were to late..." said the general behind them. "It's over..."

"No!" screamed Ellie and punched the ground. "It can't be! Henry can't-! He can't!"

Charles was mostly silent and in shock only staring at the burning and all destroyed bulding infront of him in tears.

"You can't be dead... You can't..." mumbled Charles. "After everything you have done and been throught! Henry!"

The general gave out a small sigh and took off his hat looking down in sadness.

A giant static wave then suddenly flew over everyone with Ellie and Charles quickly looking up.

They spun looked around in shock as the world had suddenly turned greyish and all frozen.

"Wh-what?" whispered Charles as the two looked around.

The flames from the building was frozen and nobody, but them were moving.

The world gave out statics as if slightly glitching.

They then heard something drop down infront of them making them turn.

Their eyes widened and gave out a gasp at what it was.

There was a figure infront of them, but...

It looked like Henry, but they were slightly glowing white, like a ghostly figure of him.

The figure gave them a smile and reached out both their hands to Ellie and Charles.

The two were still in shock, but slowly reached out thier hand to the figure's hands.

The figure held their hands tight, gave them a smile and then everything started to glow white forcing Charles and Ellie to block their eyes from the light.

When the light went away, the two gave out a gasp and looked at eachother.

They were back to right before they burst into the building.

Ellie and Charles looked at eachother then gave a determind nod.

Henry had given them another chance to take a differnet approach, another option.

"General!" called Charles quickly and they ran over to him.

They quickly exchanged words and Charles and Ellie along with two other officers ran off somewhere while the rest got ready to blow up the wall.

The goverment then blew the wall up and started to fire in with the guild quickly firing back.

Ellie and Charles along with the two officers took the emergancy exit of the building to get in and snuck to the door of then room where everything was happening.

"Now!" called Charles and they charged into the room after busting the door open.

The two officers shot down the guards from behind and ran inside to take down the rest of the guard.

While that happened they saw Chief and Dext typing on the machine and had now opened the door for Henry.

Ellie screamed and tackled the two down while Charles slammed the door open and ripped the wires and straps off of Henry.

Charles got Henry off the table and gently carried him in his arms.

Outside Ellie had to take cover as Chief was firing at her while he got up.

He gave out a growl and was able to run out the door.

Ellie was about to chase after him, but then saw Charles carrying Henry who was still unconscious.

"Charles!" she called and ran over to him. "Is he alright?!"

"He's breathing is fine" he gave a smile. "He's still unconscious, so I say we take him to a doctor to be sure"

"Of course" nodded Ellie.

They then heard a small explosion and spun around to see that Dext had fired his gun at the machine with a large grin.

"If I can't leave this place alive, no one will!" he yelled and shot another time at the machine to make it heat up and explode smoke.

"Ellie, Charles get out!" yelled the general.

"Go, go, go!" said Charles and the two started to run towards the rest of the goverment, but Dext was shooting at them.

"No you don't!" he yelled and shot.

Then suddenly a large red arrow appeared infront of them pointing to their left, so they quickly obliged and ran to the right to then see bullets fly right past them to their right.

"Get him!" yelled the general and the officers shot down Dext as Charles and Ellie ran out the building to safety.

The two got behind a car and stopped to catch their breath.

Charles placed Henry down between them and gave a sigh of relief as Henry wasn't hurt.

"You two!" called the general and ran over to them. "Are you alright?"

"We're fine" said Charles. "But I'm not to sure about Henry..."

"He'll be-" started the general, but got cut short as the machine inside the building exploded.

The three ducked down as much as they could as Charles also placed himself over Henry to shield him.

Luckily they were behind a car, so it shielded most of the impact from them.

The three slowly stood up to look over the car to see the bulding up in fierce flames and all destroyed.

"That was to close..." said Ellie.

"We almost lost him again..." mumbled Charles.

"Good job, you two" nodded the general to them. "We were able to save Henry thanks to you, but it seems like the leader was able to get away"

"We'll catch him later" said Ellie. "But now we should get someone to look over Henry for any injuries..."

"Of course" nodded the general. "You get Henry home and to bed, and I'll send someone over"

"Thanks, general" nodded Charles.

The general gave them a nod and walked off as they went one of the cars and drove off.