Seventeen

When Lakyn came back from her trip, she had Emmett take her to the Cullen house. Once they arrived, Lakyn ran in and passed her friends. Charlie saw his daughter and smiled. Lakyn stopped as she saw him. "Daddy?"

"I'm okay, sweetie." He said as he signed.

Lakyn ran to him and hugged him as Emmett walked in. Charlie pulled away making Lakyn know. Charlie was thirsty over her scent. "Go hunt."

"We was just about to do that." Lee signed her as he hugged her. "It's good to have you and Emmett home."

Lakyn smiled as she watched him leave with Charlie. Rosalie hugged her before she followed. Emmett watched her walk over to Edward and hugged him. She had her best friend back. Alice and Jasper were next. Seeing his mate hug his family made him smile. Lakyn Swan is perfect.
~~~
That night, Lakyn smiled as she looked out to the night sky. Emmett smiled as he saw her and walked over to her. Placing a kiss on her shoulder had her turning around. Lakyn didn't say a word as she kissed him. Emmett moved the strings of her tank top down and kiss her shoulder and neck. The dirty blonde ran her hands up and down his chest before grabbing the hem of his shirt.

Emmett helped her take his shirt off making her look up at him. She smiled as he picked her up and carried her to their bed. Lakyn smiled as he hovered over her making her wrap her arms around his neck and bring him down to her.
~~~
Bella sat at home alone when Jacob came by. "Jake? What brings you by?"

"Just came to see how you were." He said.

Bella sighed as she didn't really know where to begin. She started to tell him how Edward won't take her back as he is waiting for someone who isn't born yet or may never be born. She also brought Lakyn into her conversation talking about how unfair it is for her to get married and having everything Bella wants. Jacob had a feeling that she was jealous over her own sister.
~~~
Emmett smiled as he looked at Lakyn sound asleep. She was laying on her stomach with her head laying on his chest. He had everything he could ask for. A beautiful and wonderful mate. All he needs now is to marry her and she will be his for the rest of their lives. "I see she is asleep." Jasper said.

"Yeah." He said. "She needs the rest soon graduation will be here."

"True." Jasper sighed. "Has she spoke to her sister?"

"No." Emmett said. "I know tomorrow she was planning on going to the pack to see if they have caught site of Victoria."

Jasper nodded and heard Alice calling for him making him walk away. Emmett kissed Lakyn's head. I will keep you safe, Lakyn. From Bella and anyone who poses a threat.