Twenty four

Emmett couldn't wait for Lakyn to see the beautiful spot that is their's for a few days. He looked beside him to see his wife sound asleep. The idea of having her to himself for a few weeks is amazing. Lakyn snuggled closer into his shoulder causing him to smile. Emmett shook her causing her to look at him. "Time to wake up, love. We're almost there, baby."

Lakyn smiled at him signing. "Will you please tell me where we are going?"

"No." He signed. "I want you to be surprised."

Lakyn smiled as she leaned in to whisper one thing. "I can't wait to get there so I show you what I have in my luggage."

Emmett growled making Lakyn smirk and laugh as she leaned back in her seat. Emmett knew he needed to get to their honeymoon spot before he starts the honeymoon now.
~~~
Lakyn smiled as Emmett arrived to see people dancing. She looked at her husband as there was water causing them to look and gasp at the fire hydrate. "Oh my god." Lakyn said as she looked at him. "Let's dance."

Emmett smiled as he let her drag him under the water. The two shared a look smiling as they started dancing. Everyone watched the newly weds danced and smiling at one another causing them to dance with their other half. Emmett brought Lakyn in and kissed her causing her to smile. "I love you, Mrs. Cullen."

"I love you, Mr. Cullen." She said as she read his lips. "Let's get to our spot."

"Let's go." He tells her as he dragged her away.

Lakyn stopped Emmett as a little girl walked over with a flower causing her to smile. "Enjoy your day."

"Thank you, sweetie. I hope you have a wonderful day too." She tells her as Emmett smiled.

They watched the little girl go back to her mom causing Lakyn to leave with Emmett. She knew she wasn't going to have children since vampires can't have them. Emmett kissed her causing her to look at him. "What's got you thinking, baby?" He signed.

"Nothing." She tells him. "I was just thinking."

Emmett knew it was over the little girl that gave them a flower. Edward told him that Lakyn at one point wanted children making him wish he could have kids with her, but she accepted that she has him and that is what makes Emmett happy. She still has him. Seeing the next ride, Emmett helped her in the car causing her to be even more confused. "You will see." He signed making her smile.
~~~
Back in Fork, Edward sat thinking about his mate. He hated not having one, but he knew one day she will be here. Whoever she is. Alice looked in the room and sighed as she went to Jasper. "I want to tell him that she will be here in a few years, but I don't want him acting the way he did with Bella." She sat down as Jasper held her.

"Alice, it's okay to keep it from him. Maybe this girl he can treat differently."

"I hope so."

Rosalie looked at Lee who kissed her head. Edward will find that someone and this girl will be perfect for him.
~~~
After they arrived at the house they were staying in, Emmett and Lakyn couldn't wait anymore. He looked beside him as feathers floated around and saw Lakyn sound asleep. He stood up and put clothes on as he needed to see what they need for Lakyn to eat or what Alice had ordered to put in.

Lakyn woke up to see the room a mess and laughed, but heard her stomach. "Food." She mumbled as she smelt pizza. "Emmett." Right on cue, Emmett walked in with pizza for her. "You didn't have too."

"You're my wife and I will always do something like this for you." He tells her as he sat the pizza down and started signing. "What would you like to do now for our honeymoon?"

"Easy. Let's make a list of things we should do together and enjoy it. No phone calls from our family. It will be just you and me."

"Deal, baby." Emmett signed as he kissed her. "Eat."

Lakyn laughed as she picked up a slice and started eating. This honeymoon is going to be enjoyable.