Fourteen

Lakyn was still in bed when Emmett left to speak to Charlie. Alice stopped him and smiled. "She's going to love that ring." She tells him.

"What else did you see?" He asked. Alice smiled as she walked away. "Alice!" Emmett sighed as he walked out to Lee. "What?"

"I know what your doing." He replies. "How about I go with you just to help."

"Sure."

Rosalie smiled as she knew what was going to happen and ran out back smiling. "He's gone." She tells them.

Edward and Jasper left to get things for tonight as Esme, Alice, and Rosalie started to clear out the area in their back yard making tonight special for Lakyn Swan.
~~~
Emmett saw Charlie and walked over to his office. "Chief." He says getting Charlie's attention. "I came here to ask you a question."

"Of course, Emmett." Charlie replies. "You can shut the door." Emmett nodded and shut the door before walking over and sitting down. "What is it you would like to ask me?"

"I want you permission to marry Lakyn." He said. "I went and got this ring for her and I was hoping that after her graduation we can get married sometime after that."

Charlie smiled a little and sighed. "Lakyn is my world, Emmett. You gave her everything she deserved. You love her and see her as the perfect girl she is."

"I prefer her to be herself and don't feel bad about herself. What happened was t her fault." Emmett said. "I love her the way she is."

"You have my blessing." Charlie said.

"Cool." Emmett replies. "My family is setting everything up and if you want, you can be there."

"Of course."
~~~
Lakyn finished reading her book when she decided to go for a walk. She was stuck in Emmett's room all day. Walking downstairs, she stopped as she saw candles leading out back. Lakyn followed the trail of candles till she saw her dad. "Daddy?"

Charlie pointed making her look and gasp as she saw him. Walking over she watched as he got down on one knee. Lakyn knew as she smiled with tears in her eyes. Emmett nodded towards Alice making her look.

"From the first day I saw you, I didn't want to believe at first you were my mate till we actually met. Alice and Lee were more prepared than any of us because they knew how important you were to this family." Lakyn smiled. "I love you, Lakyn Swan and I want to marry you."

Lakyn smiled at the signing Alice did and hugged her than looked at Emmett with tears in her eyes. "Yes." She said as he kissed her.

Charlie smiled as his baby girl was getting what she deserved, but what were they going to do with Bella.