𝐈𝐱𝐕: 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐞

Forbes Residence
Caroline's Bedroom
Few Days Later...

Kol is enjoying soon-to-be-dead bastard-free life. He has no idea where the asshole is but as long as he doesn't show his face anywhere near his human. He is satisfied for now. "Although, he won't hide from me once I'm free from daggered." The transparent ghost mused out loud.

He is currently in the room as he is leaning against the wall, watching his human covering the bite scars on her neck with concealer. "One of these days, I will give you my blood to erase those scars, love." He promised, knowing that with his unusual old blood as ancient vampire, it could truly heal any scars no matter how old. He likes seeing his human in flawless skin with no memories of asshole that forced her to remembered.

Bonnie is laying on the bed with a candle in hand while she stares at it. "—remember the party. Damon came up behind me, and he was kissing my neck, or biting my neck. I passed out. It's like there's holes in my memory lately. It's just weird. Maybe I let him bite me."

"No. He forced to bit you and attempt to drain you dry." Kol dryly said with anger flash in his eyes. He would never forget how Damon placed his filthy fangs in his sweet darling's neck so viciously and barbaric. "Stefan saved your life." He reluctantly added, as much as he wants to be the one to save his human... he is grateful that younger Salvatore saved Caroline.

"Why would you do that?" Bonnie asked, confused.

Caroline shrugged her shoulders. "Can we just not talk about it, okay? Don't want to talk about Damon. I don't want to talk about any of it. Just want to go back to normal."

"Agreed, darling." Kol glanced over Bonnie and noted that she attempts to lit up the candle with her magic. "Let me guess, you are starting to believe you have magic." He muttered, curious and frustrated. Seriously, what the hell is her family doing?

"What are you doing with that candle?" Caroline speak up from the mirror when she noticed Bonnie has been playing with it for a while.

The petite witch snapped out of it. "Um... nothing." She placed the candle on the nightstand but paused when her eyes contact the crystal necklace. She picked it up and examined it. "What's this?"

Caroline stood up from her seat, walked to Bonnie with a sighed. "Damon gave it to me. Or he was going to give it to me. All I know is, it's mine now."

"Technically, he dropped it and you found it. What was those words... ah, Finders Keepers." Kol snapped his finger when he recalled it with a smirked.

Bonnie raise her eyebrow at the necklace. "It's ugly." Kol snorted and Caroline grabbed it not unkindly.

"Well, get your grubby hands off it." The blonde-haired beauty placed the necklace over the coatrack and stared at it. She turned around and walked back to the vanity to finish her make-up.

Kol eyeing the crystal with warily. "I am curious why that tosser wants a dead witch's talisman though..." he muttered, puzzled.

.

..

...

Only You

Chapter Five

"You're Undead to Me"

...

..

.