𝐈𝐈𝐈𝐱𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈: 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧

Mystic Falls
Bennett's Residence
Later...

Bonnie and Elijah ascended up the steps and onto the front veranda. The petite witch spun around and beamed at him. "Thank you for tonight. It was surprisingly fun." Bonnie said. After all, she attended numerous events and parties for years and none of them were truly fun. However, the Mikaelson Ball was genuinely fun. Maybe it's because she gets to spend some time with Elijah, Kol, and Caroline. Not only that, she really liked dancing with a Dignified Original a lot.

The Bennett witch wouldn't mind doing more waltz dance with Elijah.

"I am glad to hear that." Elijah's lips twitched with a small yet soft smile which made Bonnie's heart beat fast.

Elijah silently noted that Bonnie was internally debating herself. He waits with patience for whatever she wants to say to him.

Much to his surprise when Bonnie stepped closer to him, stood up on her tiptoes, and pecked his jawline tenderly. She lowered down with blushing cheeks yet her smile was so sweet. "Goodnight, Elijah." she whispered.

"Sleep well, Bonnie." the Noble Original uttered with soft eyes. He watches her walk inside of her home and shut the door quietly behind her.

Elijah exhaled with a small twinge of sadness in his heart. He wishes he could spend more time with her. After all, they spend so most of the evening filled with laughing and dancing and making new memories. He couldn't believe how quickly the time had passed.

The Noble Original will cherish every moment he has to spend with a marvelous witch. And he couldn't help but feel grateful for Caroline and Kol. If it wasn't for them, he would have missed out on such an amazing and beautiful little witch.

He doesn't regret to have a bond with Bonnie. Elijah is certainly looking forward to having a growing relationship with her.
Hopefully, one day, she will reciprocate his feelings.

A warm smile appeared on his face while he turned around, and stepped down the stairs and to the path that led out of the front yard.

Bonnie Bennet will always hold a special place in his heart.

.

..

...

Only You

Chapter Fifty-Six

"All My Children"

...

..

.

Mystic Falls
Forbes' Residence
Caroline's Bedroom
Meanwhile...

The aura in her bedroom is filled with pure joy and happiness as Kol and Caroline playfully interact with each other. Soft music is playing from the laptop that stands on the dresser, next to the vase of two roses. Caroline had driven with Kol back to her home from the Mikaelson Ball since Bonnie had to return home after her father wanted her home from the party.

Luckily, Elijah was happy to drive Bonnie home.

Currently, Caroline twirling around with a silly smile in the middle of the room with her bare feet. Her pretty gown flares around her while Kol watches her with amusement and fondness. He is watching her while sitting on the edge of her bed, his blazer is thrown over the cushioned stool along with an untied bow and a pair of his expensive leather dress shoes on the ground.