𝐈𝐱𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈: 𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

Mystic Falls
High School
Couple Days Later...

Kol is very pleased that his human did not, once, take off the mood ring when Lexi gave her a couple of days ago. He was also happy for his human who woke up and was excited when she got a new friend and immediately text Lexi. Before Kol knew it, Caroline and Lexi have been texting a lot for the past two days. He wouldn't be surprised if they become best friends right away.

Currently, he is walking next to Caroline and Elena as the girls are chatting for a while until the blonde-haired beauty mention about Damon wanted the necklace.

Elena frowned. "Have you talked Bonnie about this?"

"No. It's just weird. I don't know what to say." Caroline huffed as she brushes her hair away from her face while she and Elena heading to the school building. "What am I supposed to say? Hey Bonnie, I know that I said to toss it away or keep it or whatever you want with the necklace. But Damon has been an asshole and demanded me to steal the necklace. Oh, and did you understand our history homework by the way?" Caroline sarcastically said with a fake-smile while Kol watches them with amused. He really enjoys listening to her sarcasm and her open-mindedness.

The brunette sighed. "Well, hopefully you will talk with her soon."

"That would be probably a good idea, love." Kol muttered, he also wants to know why that soon-to-be dead vampire so hell-bent on wanting the talisman back.

The blonde-haired beauty shakes her head. "Your turn. Where's Stefan? Have you talked to him?" Kol perked up with interest.

"He's avoiding me." Elena answered with disappointment and strain.

Caroline furrowed her eyebrows with confusion. "Why?"

Kol watches how Elena hesitates for a moment as the girls paused near the entrance. "...it's complicated."

"Are you sure? I mean, Stefan seems to be pleasant mood on his birthday a couple of days ago." Caroline pointed it out, confused.

Elena turned her gaze to her with thoughtful. "Speaking of that. I saw you and them. Stefan and Lexi." She clarified.

"Really? Why didn't you join us? And you know Lexi?" Caroline's lips curls with a big, excited smile when Elena nods her head slowly. "Because she's amazing! I've learned that we have quite a bit of commons. Although, she's more of a wild party gal." she informed the brunette happily as she recalled the nonstop texting with her new friend. Kol hummed. "You both would be force tornado in a party together." He muttered, perfectly recalled how his human and the blonde-haired vampire dance.

The doppelganger eyeing Caroline quietly then she opened her mouth. "Sounds like you and Lexi...are friends?"

Caroline nod her head with content. "Of course! We've been texting nonstop. It's a shame that she has to leave but I can understand that she wants to return her home and to her boyfriend." Then the bells ring to alert the students that classes will start soon. "Oh! Better head to class before we're being tardy." Elena just nodded her head and the girls walk in a different direction.

Kol followed his human however, Caroline was nearly bumped by Matt. "Oh, sorry about that!"

Matt just shakes his head and smiles at her. "Hey."

"Hi." Caroline smiles friendly at him then quickly leaves. Kol narrowed his eyes when he noticed Matt staring at her then walk away.

"Oh hell bloody no." Kol recognized that look on the bloke's face. It seems that Matt is started to noticed Caroline.