CHAPTER 7 COMING OF AGE

The scene cuts to the inside of the Shokan palace in Outworld. Kitana stands before Queen Sheeva, who is seated on a giant throne that seems a bit small for her "You are passionate, Princess Kitana. But... I am not persuaded" Sheeva states "Queen Sheeva, haven't your people fared better under Kotal Kahn than Shao Kahn?" Kitana asks.

"In some ways. But we can only guess which Kahn will prevail in this struggle. We gain no advantage, choosing sides now" As she talks, two Shokan guards escort Liu Kang and Kung Lao into the throne room "Princess!" Liu Kang says.

Kitana turns to face him "Liu Kang? Why are you here?" Kitana asks "Kotal Kahn has been captured by the Tarkatans. We must act quickly, before he is executed" Liu Kang informed. Upon hearing this news, Sheeva rises from her seat "My people will not rally to a Kahn held in chains" Kitana motions to the Shaolin Monks "We have Earthrealm's support, your Highness. With yours, we can guarantee victory" she says trying to convince her "you only have one of your champions present and he is not the one who put an end to Shao Kahn" "she will fight with us as well" "There is no path to victory without the Tarkatans. If they can be swayed to Kotal Kahn, it would be to our advantage to join him" "I will return, Queen Sheeva, with the Tarkatans at my side. Together we will march on Shao Kahn"

As Liu Kang, Kung Lao and Kitana leave Liu Kang speaks "there is more at stake than I have said" Kitana turned to him "what do you mean?" "Lady (name) has also been captured" Kitanas eyes widen in horror "If Shao Kahn has her then not only is she in danger but so is her daughter" monks eyes widen "where is Calithea?" she asked worried for her niece but Kung Lao put her at ease "Calithea is with Hanzo" Kitana nods "we don't have much time"

The scene cuts to a Tarkatan campsite. Kollector, flanked by two Tarkatans, walks past a prisoner cart. The Tarkatans are dragging the unconscious body of Kotal Kahn behind them by his feet. The cart is opened up and the Tarkatans unceremoniously dump Kotal in the back. The door slams shut as Kotal wakes up and pulls himself up to his feet. Next to another cart full of prisoners, Shao Kahn stands with Skarlet. They both watch two more Tarkatans dragging a struggling Jade into a nearby tent and start walking to the tent themselves.

"What is it about Jade's blood that intrigues you, Skarlet?" Shao Kahn asks "Edenian blood is most sweet, your Excellency. It is also a rare commodity" she replies. Behind them, the carts of prisoners begin to ride off. Shao Kahn stops and turns back to the carts as Skarlet walks into the tent.

Inside the tent is (name) bound to a pole behind her back, with the same cuffs that Kotal Kahn had place on her 2 years ago, bleeding from a gash on her head delt to her by Jade as well as the slash and stab wounds seemingly given to her by Skarlet, on her knees. Her face had bruises in the sides of her face from where Shao Kahn backhanded her, her legs and abdomen ripped with gashes. Blood drooled out of her mouth as she tried to stay conssiouse all she could think to keep her going was that she was doing this for Calithea. Shao Kahn stood in front of her "Have you finally decided to tell me where my grand daughter is, EarthRealmer?" he sneered while Jade, tied up in the background, looked worried for her friend while thinking back to her words with kitana and herself "If anything happens to me don't let Shao Kahn have Calithea. She can't be corrutped by him at this age especially with her genetics"

(name)s breathing was shallow as she couldn't even move her head ut she simply glared up at him with her only eye that didn't have blood running down it "g-go to hell" she rasped out making Shao Kahn sneer "you will tell me where she is! she is my grand daughter she belongs to me!" (name) head snaps up quickly " SHE BELONGS TO NO ONE! she is MY daughter! You may be Mileenas father but that's all you are! she was your only acomplishment and even then you failed to make her like you! you are a faliure Shao Kahn and I'll be damned before I tell you where my daughter is!"