Chapter 2: Timequake

3rd p.o.v

Tthe scene cuts to a silent black screen but the silence is broken by pounding feet suddenly the black screen is replaced by the sight of small bare feet running on sandstone the camera trails up the feet to show purple fabric then small arms with golden wrist bands and fluttering black hair then changes to the veiw of golden eyes before panning out to reveal a young girl of 2 years smiling as she runs through the halls towards a room all too familiar with her. Running through the door she looks around.

"Mommy? Mommy where are you?" she called out walking into the room and looking at all the photos, toys and weapons that her mother had collexted over the years. the camera pans over a sandstone wall with photos hanging on them, a photo of one of her mother, Cassie, Takeda, Kung Jin and Jacqui all huddles in a group as Cassie is taking the picture, one of her in the sick bay sitting in bed waving her hand as Johnny and Sonya are by her side smiling with Johnny's arm around her shoulder, another photo of her standing with her hands folded in front of her with Raiden and fujin at the sky temple, a photo of her with Jax and his wife smiling as she was still healing sitting on the porch of the farm house, one of everyone from the last battle in a group photo with her sitting on a crate between Takeda and Jacqui with his arm around her waist and Jacquis arm around her waist and finally an old photo of her with and the original kombatants when she won the tournament, one of her and mileena where Mileena was holding her mother, who was smiling wildly in mid laugh, in a bridal style with her mask off she dons her royal clothes while (name) wears something similar but in red. The edges and discolouration showed how long ago they were taken long before the girl was even born however there were photos that seemed recent.

A photo of her mother standing in her uniform issued by Kotal Kahn, one of the girl in the arms of Cassie Cage wearing a blue sundress with little bees on it, another of the girl wearing Johnny's glasses with a wide smile as she's in his arms, a few of her drawings scattered across the wall and one photo of her with her hands in the air smiling in her mothers arms. She goes to turn around but is picked up from behind she yelps in suprise before seeing who it was that had picked her up. 

"mommy!" she cheered hugging her mother "Calithea I thought you were with Erron" he mother said. the camra zooms out to reveal (name), wearing her uniform, smiling at her little girl "Mr.Black had another job and he said 'go find your mama lil one' so i look for you and you find me!" (name) chuckled at her daughters cute imitation of the gunslinging mercenary when, speak of the devil, Erron Black aprouched the both of them "Kotal Kahn has ordered for you to be present at the collectors execution and you are to bring the lil one" he said causing (name) to look at her daughter in worry. Erron sighed "look you can't protect her from the world forever she needs to learn someday" he said placing a hand on her shoulder over time Erron had grown attatched to the woman and her daughter but never acted on it much though he did treat the girl with more patienc that he would with others "can't i leave her with you?" "not an option i'm being sent out on another mission by Kotal, sorry darlin but you're gonna have ta bring her" (name) nodded "no other way around it...alright we'll be out in a moment" 

The scene cuts to the Outworld Koliseum. A soldier bangs on a drum, and the camera focuses on a blue skinned, bald headed, red-eyed male humanoid bound by an enlarged circular neck brace. Six more soldiers hold large poles leading into the neck brace in place, trying to keep the captive imprisoned. The creature is a member of the Naknada species, and has a total of six spindly arms on his body - four at his sides and two smaller ones on his back.