Chapter 6

"You alright Kushi-chan?"

Naruto was very very worried right about now.

Her, Kushina, the Hokage, and two ANBUs were inside one of the secret training grounds. Here, Naruto spent the majority of five hours doing the seals necessary to transfer Kurama's other self towards her.

It was successful thankfully, but this left Kushina exhausted and Naruto a little bit out of sorts with Kurama getting a little bit powerful aftr absorbing his other self. 

The red headed girl lay on her back at the ground with Naruto hovering over her with a panic and worried face. The Hokage and two ANBUs were left to the side, watching the new Jinjuriki (In the minds of the two ANBUs anyway) and former one.

"I-I'm...", Kushina took a huge gulp of air, feeling her whole body numb and mind weak, on the verge of going unconcious, "....fine, o-obaa-san.....", she managed to finish.

Naruto released a relieved sigh and her tensed shoulders sagged. "Thank kami", she muttered.

Brushing Kushina's bangs, Naruto smiled gently down at the young girl, "Go ahead Kushi-chan. I won't leave you."

That was the only encouragement that Kushina did. Without even a second, Kushina's eyes fluttered close as her breathing became even, signifying that she's asleep from the whole ordeal.

Watching as she sleeps, Naruto sighed again and slowly stood up, wincing for a bit as she tried to use her chakra. It was a little out of control and thankfully, wouldn't make her spend the majority of fifteen years trying to regain control to her chakra again. Controlling Kurama's humongous chakra isn't a work in the park.

"Is she stabilized now?", Hiruzen asked after a moments of silence.

Naruto silently nodded as she dropped her hand away from Kushina after doing a diagnosed check towards her chakra pathway. "Her chakra's getting  stabilized for a bit and she won't die from it. Very much exhausted and needs a lot of time to reciprocate the chunk of chakra taken away from her, after that, Kushi-chan can use her chakra again."

Hiruzen nodded in satisfaction. Turning to the two silent ANBUs behind him, he ordered, "This is a red code S-Class secret. Word of what happened here better not leave the room", he ordered.

"Hai Hokage-same!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Minato squirmed at the intense stare his mother figure was giving him.

It was only her and him inside the living room as Kushina was resting at the room given to her.

 Ever since the day Naruto got the news of his supposed promotion, she's been quiet for two straight days. And then this was when he tried to talk to his Guardian about it.

Naruto hummed and tapped her chin, "While I'm very proud that you got promoted at the age of 9 to Chunnin, I don't like the idea of you being out there at a young age."

Minato gave a mental sigh of relief. So that was the problem, he though that she would be angry at him.

He felt a hand fall on the top of his head. His blue eyes stared up to look at the glowing smile that appeared at her face, "Aww~ Is little Mina-chan scared?"

Minato lightly scowled at the jab, "I'm not, I'm..... I'm just worried that you might be angry at me."

Naruto blinked, and tilted her head slightly, her bangs swaying with the move, "Why would you think that Mina-chan?"

Minato lowered his head, "Its just that you haven't been talking to me the last few days."

Naruto stayed quiet, reviewing the last few days in her mind. She doesn't really..... Her eyes widened in realization. Oh!