4.2

We arrived at my house; we entered the building. The second y/n locked the door, I pressed my lips against hers. She fell back, so now she was against the wall. Eventually, y/n melted into the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck. This is the closest we have been, and this has probably happened because I've missed her too much. I pulled away first and placed my hand on her head, then pulled her into my chest.

"I've missed this," I started. "It was torture today, trying not to kiss you or hug you. I hated every second." I put my chin on the top of her head and started swaying, side to side, lightly.

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't hate it too, I needed a hug after the media and Ed."

"He is an idiot for being sexist. I wanted to punch him in the face when I saw his smug face." I tensed up, and I was beyond pissed off. My knuckles must have turned pure white.

"Hey, hey," y/n started. She looked at me, straight in the eyes, maintaining contact. "Don't get angry about Ed. He's a dickhead. Don't let him take over the way you work; he's not worth it," She pecked my lips. I closed the gap between us again and kissed her. It became heated quickly. I pressed her against the wall, causing her to gasp, allowing my tongue to slide into her mouth. My hands started to lift her shirt; my thumbs drew small circles on her defined abdomen. I began to kiss her lightly, finishing it and brought her into a hug instantaneously.

"Do you want to watch The Fugitive? You mentioned it was your favourite film the other day."

"Yeah, it'll get my mind off of things. You're a star for bringing that up, love."

She began walking to the sofa when I suddenly began kissing her neck. Pressing my lips delicately against her skin, kissing it gently and then moving my lips slowly to another patch of my neck, and repeating the action. My warm breath must have ridden down her neck and chose the bumpy part of the road, her spine. It triggered y/n to shiver before I sat down on the seat, continuously placing my lips to her bare skin. I grabbed the remote and got The Fugitive on, then pressed play. She moved so she could watch the film with him. I continued to set my lips on the other side of her neck.

(TIME SKIP AS I'M A LAZY BITCH)

During the film, I nuzzled my nose in the crook of her neck. I  smiled and mouthed some of the words. When the film finished, it was around nine, so y/n changed into my pyjamas and I did the same. I sat back down on the sofa while she made us some cups of tea. Once she had made the teas, she walked into the living room, where she handed me my drink.

I mumbled a quick 'thanks' and began drinking. y/n shuffled up to me; I slung an arm around her. These were moments we steal and treasure forever. When our cups were empty, we chatted about random things. Slowly, but surely, she became tired and yawned for the first time that night. I became cuddly and wanted to be with her at all times. After a couple of minutes, y/n yawned again. I stood up and offered her my hand. She grabbed it and stood up next to me. I wrapped my arms around her torso. I held her close as she asked me, "Why are you becoming cuddly all of a sudden? I'm still enjoying it, but I'd like to know why."

"It's because you're tired. I want to be with you for all of tonight given the craziness of today. I'm attempting to become tired, so I can cuddle with you while you fall asleep and I can sleep shortly after, knowing you're dreaming."

"Aww, Tommy, that's so sweet! When do you want to cuddle?"

"Now." I picked her up; she squealed quietly. y/n gripped onto me and wrapped her legs around me, as I delicately walked up the stairs. We got to my bedroom; I sat down on my bed and lied down on my side. y/n unravelled her legs from my body and comfortably rested next to me.

"Let me hold you, turn around," I whispered in her ear, so she did what I had asked. I moved so my chest would be against her back, and my shins were against her calves. I wrapped my arms around her body and started saying sweet nothings in her ear. y/n 's eyes closed; she was soon asleep.

"I love you," I whispered, before kissing her cheek and falling asleep.

I have no clue if she heard me or not, but I wish she did. I'm not lying; she has made me love her.

I can only hope she feels the same way. I believe she mumbled it back, but my ears could be deceiving me.