65

Unfortunately, the injury is a bit more than what I initially thought, so I'll be out for a bit.

y/n would be on the bus back at around this time, and I would be holding her.

Think about it, Scott, she'll be home soon AND she won't have an excuse for getting out of cuddles.

Tired? Cuddles.

Excited? Cuddles. And kisses.

Happy? Cuddles.

Anxious? Cuddles.

Down? Cuddles.

In other words, cuddles are the answer to EVERYTHING.

I saw that Bruno posted something on his story. Something about y/n.

I decided to message her about it.

----------

y/n 🌍🌙

9:34 pm

What are you singing on Bruno's story ?? You sound beautiful by the way xx

Wait I'll Shazam it xx

Why does it come up with Adidas ? xx

I know the club is affiliated with the brand but that's a bit much love xx

9:38 pm

I've just seen the lyrics, think you've got some explaining to do xx

I never thought you'd be that kind of person love xx

what do you mean? 😭

i know the song is filth but what do you mean by 'that kind of person' ?? 😩😩 xxx

You know what I mean xx

Are you trying to hint something or ... ? xx

What? xx

OH GOD

NO

I JUST SANG THE LYRICS 😭😭

I NEVER THOUGHT ANYTHING OF IT

🤣🤣🤣🤣

If you say so ... 😏😏😉

SCOTTY STOP ITTTT 🤣

I couldn't help it, sorry love xx

Try to be more PG-13 next time you sing 😂 xxx

i'll try haha 😜 xxx

i'm at carrington now, we'll talk when i'm home xxx

Ok, drive safely ❤️ xx

--------------------

I noticed that y/n was pulling up in the driveway, so I decided to open the door for her.

"Hiya, love. Good win tonight."

"Yeah, Newcastle probably deserved more, but we'll take the three points. On the bus journey home I was practically silent."

"What, 'cause I wasn't there?" y/n remained silent. "Wow, y/n/n, I'm your only form of communication?"

"Oi, shut it. I mean, you're not wrong, but there's no need to expose me like that. How's your injury?"

"I'm getting there, love. I'm getting there."

"Good."

"You look knackered, love."

"Oh, cheers. Way to greet your girlfriend,"

"I'm trying to hint for us to cuddle..."

"Ohhhh, yeah, yeah I am so tired. I could definitely do with cuddles now, yeah."

"That's perfect, I'm needing to rest up."

I went up the stairs, into our room and settled down. She lied next to me.

"I can't believe you sang a part of A.D.I.D.A.S. and Bruno put it on his story,"

"If it was close friends I wouldn't have minded. It's the part where anyone can see it which scares me"

y/n's phone was blowing up, with the United gc wanting her to post it. I wanted to encourage her, so I started to chant "Do it, do it,".

'i'm so thankful for this prestigious award of being a bad bleep, i'd like to thank @brunofernandes.18 for taking this video. i will forever be in debt to this for changing my life x'

I saw her type that, and I was laughing my head off. She never fails to make me happy.

Once things settled down, y/n and I were talking about the result and my injury.

"Today was horrible, I wanted to be at Old Trafford,"

"I wanted you to be at OT as well. I think everyone is wanting you back."

"When they scored you look so pissed."

"Well, we'd practised man-marking on corners and it failed miserably!"

"Yeah, true. I'll let you rest love, you'll be up bright and early tomorrow."

"Will I? I know I've got S & C with the lads that played and training for those the bench, but that's all I've got."

"You'll see, you'll see."

I fell asleep, my head on her shoulder. I felt that underneath me became cold and it wasn't too comfy. y/n must have to change or something. I thought nothing about it, as she would come back to bed and cuddle with me, right?

Wrong.

y/n kissed my forehead, whispered to me a 'good night, sleep well and I love you', then started to go away.

I want to be with you, that was the reason we came up here in the first place!

I stopped her, by wrapping an arm around her leg. I don't know which part, but I felt it was quite low.

"Stay," I whispered. I loosened my grip, which enabled her to get back in bed, and cuddle up to me. My head went back onto her shoulder, so my back was up against her chest.

I fell asleep, succumbed in y/n's scent.