5.1

y/n looked deep in her thoughts. I thought I could help her get out of her trance.

"Penny for your thoughts, love?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh, er, it's nothing. Thinking about Christmas presents, I don't think I've got anything," y/n responded.

"Hey, I'll help you. I'm sure I can manage and get Axel to help. He is the most organised person I know, so I'd trust him."

"Right. Axel better bloody help, otherwise I'm fucked! I know that my family are wanting me to go back to y/h/t (your home town/city/whatever) but they're vulnerable. I'm not risking it. I already know the presents won't arrive in time, for god's sake!"

"Yeah. I'm thinking about going back to Lancaster, but I don't want to ruin Christmas, especially with Isabelle, my niece. I don't want to ruin anything for her at a young age. I suppose we can zoom."

"Yeah, I suppose you can. I know that y/s/n (your sibling's name - if you don't have a sibling say it's anyone) had to be forced back home as he's/she's/they're at Uni studying law. I do feel sorry for him/her/them; the way that Universities are being dealt with is shocking. If he/she/they wasn't/weren't there, I'd be fucked with trying to tell my parents how to do technology. Even though he/she/they is/are older than me, at least he/she/they know/s what he's/she's/they're doing."

"Yeah, I guess. Wait, you said that y/s/n is older than you? So you're the youngest?"

"Yup. People I know say that y/s/n has done better than me by trying to get into law rather than "a sport where you won't get far" but I'm not bothered. Safe to say I've had high expectations, considering he/she/they basically got straight A's at their GSCEs. y/s/n decided to finish college, have a 6-year course over in France then come back. He/she/they hasn't/haven't done bad, considering that he/she/they is/are now at Oxford."

"Jesus. Definitely safe to say you've had the pressure. I'm the same, Katie is the older one and she's given me a bit of pressure," I explained.

"Wow, I actually have something in common with Scott McTominay! Shocker," she exclaimed.

"What? Oh my god, I can't breathe. I've got something in common with y/n y/l/n! I-I can't believe it!"

We laughed at us two being absolute idiots.

"Right, we're here now, I'll try parking in my spot."

y/n started to reverse backwards before a car suddenly pulled over two spots. She pressed my brakes and apologised to me.

"What the-"

She wound down my window to see who it was.

"ED????" She shouted, looking back at the man over the two parking spaces.

"What?" He asked, attempting to sound innocent.

"Why the actual hell are you in two parking spaces? That one," y/n pointed dramatically at the sign, "Says 'Manager's spot'. Believe it or not, but you did hire me to be your manager!" she said, angry at him.

"You've got Scott in your car, thought you had two?"

"We do have two, but Scott needed to get in here the same time as me. Unlike some people, I was kind enough to offer him a lift."

"Yeah, but Scott's a player!"

"And I'm the manager!"

"He shouldn't be in the Managers spot."

She rolled my eyes. "Well if that's the case, I shouldn't be in a player's spot!"

"What?"

"When I explained what happened that night, I came to work in his car and we parked in his space. So it's only time I return the favour. Do you really want me quitting on the spot?" y/n asked cockily.

"You wouldn't dare quit on the spot."

y/n snickered at the comment. "Really? I'm a woman, don't test me. I don't owe you nothing, so shove it off and move."

"I'm not moving until he's out the car."

"Should I just get out, I'm the one who's clearly causing a problem," I said, not wanting to anger y/n's boss.

"What? No. Pass me the LM5 CD from the glove box."

"Huh? Whatever you say," I passed her it. She ejected the MITAM CD and inserted LM5 into the player. She skipped the songs until it got to one called 'Wasabi'.

y/n  turned up the player and blasted the song out. She shouted the song out as it was an anthem. My face turned red, realising that everyone was watching us. I placed my head in my hands, trying to think of something that isn't my girlfriend (at this moment in time). At some points, she pointed at him. After Perrie's 'Watching me, I ain't watching you' she just graced him with a middle finger.

This could cost her job, but at least she'd go out in style.

Eventually, Ed got annoyed, so he left the space. y/n reversed perfectly into the spot.

Once we got out of the car, some of the lads had arrived and saw that she was jamming out to the rhythm.

"Sorry. Ed was in my spot so I encouraged him to move his car," y/n explained.

"Ah, fair enough."

We all went back inside to the Complex. I went to my meeting, with Ed.

"Hello, Mr McTominay. You wished to talk to me about something."

"Yeah, y/n."

"y/n? Why her?" He made a snooty remark.

"She deserves better. Don't think we didn't know what you did today or even yesterday."

"Well, I'm still here, so suck it up, boy."

"Don't talk to me like that. She is a highly decorated and hard-working woman, and you're not helping her in any way, shape or form. Be very careful, Ed, that us players don't do something about it, as we will. You're just a sexist prat who shouldn't even be in this job. y/n deserves everything, and I mean everything. You're not going to get her there, you're going to be the one that holds her back."

I jumped up from my seat, needing to find a way to calm down. I need y/n, but she's doing something else. I hope she's okay.