1

"Is he still sleeping?" Somebody whispered.

"I don't know."

"He has school today. We have to wake him up."

"But i don't want to disturb his sleep!"

"But he has a future!"

"Fine."

"Yedamie. Wake up. It's your first day of school."

Yedam felt somebody shaking him so he woke up. "Mom?" His parents were next to him smiling. "Darling, i didn't want to wake you up but today's your first day of school. Get dressed.and me and your dad will be waiting for you downstairs." His mother whispered.

"No. I can walk. It's not that far away." He said. His mother and him argued for 5 minutes before deciding that Yedam could walk to school. "Thanks mom." He said before walking outside.

Yedam had decided to wear his best piece of clothing, his fuzzy blue sweater and his skinny black jeans with his Adidas. His parents had worked years just to buy his these and he was grateful.

Yedam lived in a little shack in the woods with his parents and his little sister lia. His parents had gone bankrupt and they were forced to live in here. "Lia! Come on! We'll be late to school!" He shouted as his sister cam running down the stairs. "I know! I'm here! Let's go."

Lia had worn a pink barbie shirt and a denim skirt. "You brat. That's to short." Yedam said as he wacked her head. "Ouch! You're messing up my ponytail!" She said as she swung his hand off. Tsk. They finally arrived at school and they parted ways. "See you after school ok?" He told her. She nodded and walked off.

That skirt is actually to short. I'm worried about her. What is some guy tries to- Yedam's thoughts got cut of by some random guy slamming into him from behind, making him fall over. "Oh. Sorry." Said a guy with pink hair. "My name's Jihoon Here." Jihoon extended his hand for Yedam to stand up.

"Oh. It's ok. Thank you." Yedam whispered. "Jihoon!" Yelled a guy with brown hair from behind Jihoon. "Oh! Junghwan!" Said Jihoon before running off with Jughwan. Guess I'm all alone now. "Hey. That's the new guy. I heard he lives in a shack with his poor mom." He heard somebody whisper behind him.

"Really? Should he be our first target?" Another voice said. There was a long pause until a really deep voice answered. "Sure."