4

"Mark Hyung?"

"Oh look! It's the nerd Bang Yedam!"

Yedam was paralyzed when Mark grabbed his collar and dragged him behind the school. "Yedam! I haven't seen you in a long time! How have you been?" Asked Mark.

"Um.......go-good." Yedams voce was trembling and he was sweating. Damn it. Why did i have to run into him now?  He thought. "Mark hyung....since when....do you come to this school?"

Mark looked at Yedam and handed him a cigarette but Yedem declined. "Oh. This is my first day. I got kicked out of our old school for throwing ten off the roof even though we had a blow up cushion when he fell. But that bitch of a principal had to kick me out. At least your here thought. You can keep me company."

Bang Yedam looked startled and Mark laughed. "You don't have to. It would be nice though. You're the only friend i have here. Oh. Except for Hyuck."

Yedams eyes widened. "Hyu-Hyuck is also here?" He asked quietly. "Yeah."

"MARKIE HYUNG!" Heachan came falling down from the roof and fell on top of Mark. THUD. Mark fell over and Heachan landed on his back. "*gasp!* Heachanie Hyung! Are you ok?" Yedam extended his hand to Heachan and smiled.

"WHAT? YEDAM IS ALSO HERE? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME MARKIE?" Heachan was spitting all over Mark but calmed down after 5 minutes. Yedam looked at both of them and smiled. "Hyungs. I want us to forget about the past and start new together."

Mark and heachan smiled and nodded. "Ok." Mark said. "Yedamie. What have you beem doing since you left?" Asked Heachan. Yedam and Mark both glared at him and then sighed. "We said we weren't going to talk about the past anymore hyuck."

"Oh. I had forgotten." The bell rang and they headed to lunch. "Wanna eat together Yedamie?" Mark asked. Yedam nodded and sat down next to them. "So. Do you have a girlfriend Yedam?" Yedam spit out his food all over Mark and then gasped. "Sorry! Let me clean that for you!" He reached over to clean marks face but heachan blocked him. "Hey. Don't touch my boyfriend."

Yedam blushed and sat back down. "So...you guys are dating?" He asked. Heachan nodded. "Yeah. He asked me out first. Right baby?" Heachan pinched Marks cheeks and Mark grunted. "I told you not to call me baby in public." He said as he swatted Heachans hand away. "Why not? You never call me anything sweet. I'm the sweetest one." Heachan started fake crying.

"Nuh-uh. I'm sweeter." Mark said as he ate another spoonful of mash potatoes.

Heachan grinned. "I'm sweeter. I call you more nicknames. Babe~"

Mark got angry so they started fighting about who was more affectionate.

"Baby."

"Sweetie pie."

"Apple of my eye."

"My whole world."

"My everything."

"Love if my life."

"My partner for life."

"I'LL NEVER LET YOU GO!"

"MY SWEET HEART!"

"MINE!"

"DARLING!"

"I'M SWEETER!"

"NUH-UH! I AM!"

They started yelling at each other so loudly that everybody started staring at them. Yedam blushed and he tapped Heachan. "Heachan. Please stop fighting. You're giving me huge second hand embarrassment." He said while gritting his teeth. They looked around and quickly sat down. "Yedamie. How about you show us around the school?" Mark asked as him and Heachan stood up. "Ok."

"And this is the library. The one we had in our other school was uglier right? But here there are more books and......oh." Mark and Heachan had their mouths open while Yedam felt weird inside. They saw Haruto another short brown guy making out. "Well....i guess their busy. We should go." Yedam said as he turned around and pulled Mark and Heachan with him.

Mark and Heachan noticed that something was weird so they asked. "Yedamie. You like him right?" Heachan asked, making Yedam jump. "Wha-What do you mean?" He blushed. Mark and Heachan rolled their eyes. "The tall guy with black hair. Haruto."

Yedam stopped in his tracks and faced them. "How do you know his name?" He asked Heachan. "I know him on behalf of mark. 1 year before you left. Remember that tall ass dude who would always be glaring at Mark? It's him. I don't know why but he had an unkown beef with mark." Heachan stated as he grimaced at the memories of his past.

Mark scoffed and rolled his eyes. "What do you mean unknown beef? He obviously had beef with me because I'm way better looking than him. Right Heac- i mean...right sweetie~?" He said as he blushed. "Yes my love~" heachan answered back. So...he's that tall guy who would always glare at us back then. Yedam was so into his thoughts that he didn't notice when he had walked into the all-girl classroom and bumped into the most popular girl Jennie and her group of friends Lisa, Irene and some other girls that he didn't recognize. "Oh! I'm sorry!" He said as he darted out the door. Damn it. Why am i so dumb?

He found Mark and Heachan outside with three other guys. "Heachan Hyung! Where did you guys go?" He said as he sat down next to Mark. "Uh...who's Heachan and Mark?" A guy with green hair said. Bang Yedam had sat down at Harutos table where he was with the green haired shorty and some other guys. Yedam blushed and immediately ran over to where Mark and Heachan were at. "Where were you?" Asked Mark as he glanced over at Harutos table, which was right next to them. They could hear everything the other table was saying and they could see everything that the other table was doing. Damn it. That means that they can also hear and see us. Yedam glanced at Harutos table and saw him burning holes into his face. He quickly turned around and started talking with Mark. Damn it. This is going to be a long day.