5

"So Yedamie, wanna hang out at my house later tonight? Me and mark can bring some friends." Asked Heachan as he ate a strawberry. Yedam just quickly nodded so that Haruto wouldn't hear him talk. "Look ruto. Isin't that Yedamie?" Hyunsuk whispered into Harutos ear. Haruto nodded and bit his lip. "Yeah. That's him."

After School
Yedam was walking down the hallway alone when somebody came and turned him around. "Damie! Annyeong!" It was the green-haired shorty.  Yedam gulped and nodded. "Yeah. Annyeong hyunsuka." He said with a shaky voice. Hyunsuk hugged him but somebody pulled him back. "What the hell? Who are you?"

Heachan had seen Hyunsuk walk over to Yedam and he had also seen how uncomfortable Yedam looked. "What the hell? Who are you?" He asked as he harshly pulled Hyunsuk away from Yedam. Hyunsuk scoffed and punched Heachan, making him fall to the floor and groan. "What the hell bro? What was that fo-Ahh! Stop you mf bitch!" Hyunsuk was stomping all over Heachan and he crunched his fingers. Yedam stood there paralyzed until somebody tapped his shoulder. "Hey Yedam! Where's Heachan?" It was Mark.

"Uh..." Yedam couldn't speak. Mark looked over Yedams shoulder and gasped. Hyunsuk was stepping on Heachans head and Heachan was crying. "Mark! Please help me!" He was sobbing uncontrollably and Mark walked up to Hyunsuk and punched him right in to face. "What the hell you mf? Why you beating up my boyfriend?" Mark yelled. Hyunsuk laughed and got up. "So this bitch is your boyfriend? Fuck. Haha! You should have said so you mf! I'm leaving." Hyunsuk turned around to leave but Mark pulled him back. "Your not leaving you m-" "Mark!" Mark was cut of by Yedam yelling his name. "Mark. Just...let him go. Heachan needs you right now. Please." Yedam reasoned.

Mark looked down at Heachan and clenched his fists. "Fine. Consider this your lucky day you bitch. Leave." Mark shoved Hyunsuk and ran over to Heachan. "Are you ok babe?" He asked as he ran his finger over heachans face. "Yedami-wheres Yedam?" Hyunsuk looked around trying to find yedam but to no avail.

Yedams POV
I was just standing there as Mark shoved Hyunsuk away, when somebody grabbed my arm and pulled me into the janitors room. "Ouch!" I yelled as my back hit the hard wall. "Hey yedam." Yedam recognized the deep voice right away. "Haruto?"