2

Yedam froze as he heard three voices behind him. How do they know? Who are they? Could they be stalking me? But i don't recognize any of the voices! Maybe my parents are friends with their parents? What do they mean i will be their first target? Who cares. Let's just continue walking.

Yedam was walking to the school gates when an arm slung around his shoulder. His hairs went up and he looked to see who it was. "Hey. Are you the newbie?" It was a short guy with green hair and sunglasses. "Y-yeah. I am." Bang Yedam was shaking. Huh? This voice...it was one of the guys that were talking behind me! I should run on the count of three! Ready? One two THREE!

As yedam counted three, a hand grabbed his backpack and pulled him back. It was the green haired guy. "Where are you going?" He asked. Yedam froze. Uh-oh. What should i say? At that moment, he saw lia near the water fountain. Yes! I can lie and say that I'm going to go get water!

"Oh! I'm going to get water! Be right back!" He yelled before zooming to Lia. "Hey!" He heard yelling from behind him and he ran faster. "LIA!" He yelled before pouncing on her. "OH MY GOSH LIA I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! just go with the flow." He whispered in her ear. "Yedam?"

She hugged him back, confused about what was happening. "HEY!" Yedam turned around and saw two guys running to him and one guy walking. Uh-oh. I have to hide! He grabbed Lia's shoulder and as he made one step to run, the three guys had caught up to him.

"Hey. Why'd you run off like that Yedam? You weren't trying to escape were you?" Whispered the green haired guy in his ear. "N-no." Darn it! How do i get out of this now? Thought Yedam.

"Hey. Did you get him?" Asked a deep voice. Yedam turned around and saw a really tall guy with black hair and he gasped. Woah! He's cute! Whispered Yedam to himself. Lia looked at Yedam and saw that his face was pale and red. He seems uncomfortable. She thought.

"Yedam. I have to tell you something. Let's go." She grabbed his arm and pulled him away. As yedam walked with her, the black haired guy grabbed his shirt and pulled him back. "I'm sorry but he's coming with us. Right Yedam?" His voice was menacing and yedam shivered.

"Y-yeah. It's ok Lia. Their....my....friends." He said. Shit. I've never lied to her before. I'm sorry Lia but this is so that they don't hurt you too. Sorry. "That's right. We're friends...Luna or whatever your name is. We just want to hang out with him but if you're worried than I'll tell you our names. I'm Hyunsuk, the black haired one is Haruto, and the orange haired on is Jeahyuk. Now let's go Yedam." Said Hyunsuk as he pulled Yedam away.

"Um...were are we going?" Asked yedam in a tiny voice as they climbed up the stairs. RING RING....RING RING. "Oh! Sorry guys. I have to go! Asahi wants to go to the movie theater!" Yelled Jeahyuk as he ran down the stairs.

"Wa-WAIT! IT'S SCHOOL HOURS THOUGH! YOU CAN'T-!" Yedams yells got cut off by haruto. He grabbed yedams face and forced him to look at him. "Nobody fucking cares. Now be a goodboy and go to the rooftop." He growled. Hyunsuk notices Harutos voice and knew immediately what was going to happen. "Wa-wait! I just remembered that my mom wanted my to clean the classrooms! Bye!" He yelled before stomping to a random classroom.

Yedam looked at haruto and shivered at his sudden smirk. "Ok babyboy. How about we go in there?" Whispered haruto in a husky voice as he pointed to a locked room that said, STAFF ONLY.