3

The next thing Bang Yedam knew, was that they were in a secluded squished room and they were looking at each other. Damn it. Why is this room so damn tiny? Our bodies are literally rubbing on each other.

He felt a hand travel down his waist until it reaches his crotch. His hairs stood up and looked up at haruto. "What's wrong babyboy? Scared? Don't worry. Today I'll just leave a hicky on you today and tomorrow we can have it fully." Said haruto as he kissed yedams neck.

Yedam gasped when harutos wet lips met his collar bone. "Wha-What do you mean fully? What are you talking about?" Asked Yedam. Haruto rolled his eyes. "Just be quiet and let me give you a hicky." He whispered making yedam shiver. "O-ok." That was the signal Haruto had been waiting for. He bit yedams neck and sucked. "Ha-haruto..."

Haruto bit again and sucked harder. "Ruto! Please..." Wimpered Yedam. "Please....kiss me just one time." He whispered. Harute smiled and placed his lips on Yedams. "Anything for you." He took one last glance at yedam and left. Yedam fell to the floor and gasped. Oh my gosh. What the heck just happened? I'm straight! I don't like guys! I must have gotten carried away with the mood. That's right. Now let's go to class. It's all fine.

Yedam fixed himself and opened the door but it was locked. "Hello? Anybody there?" He asked. No answer. Damn it. Now I'm stuck here. "HELLO? SOMEBODY IS IN HERE!" He yelled harder. Just then the door opened and he gasped. "Ma-Mark?" "Oh? Look guys! It's the nerd Yedam!"

Sorry that the chapter was so short! I am working on like 10 STORIES at the same time and i have to update all of them and i just made a 2 new ones called libe triangle and the other one is called the 13 lost boys. Please check them out and thank you so much for reading! I'll try to update later on today!