7

Yedam walked into the nurses office and gasped. His face went red and he closed his eyes. Mark and hecahan were having sex on the table. "Iamsosorrythatiwalkedinonyouguyshavingsexiamleavingnow." He said before turning around and bumping into haruto.

"Shit."

Yedam looked at haruto in a questionable look. "Ruto? Whats-oh!" Yedam was pulled my haruto and dragged to harutos car. "Shit i can't wait for after school. Let's go to my house now." He drove to his house and dragged yedam inside. "Wa-wait! Were are you taking me? Why are we at your house?"

Haruto threw yedam onto the bed and growled in his ear. "Are you stupid or dense? We're about to have...it." He said. Yedams face grew red and he was sweating. "You mean.....sex? Ok." Haruto was shocked to hear yedam say ok. "So....you do want to have it with me?" He asked, making sure his ears weren't lying to him. "Yes. I'm sure."

Haruto nodded and stripped both of them. He took out the lube and looked at yedam, waiting for his consent. Yedam nodded and entered a finger inside him. Yedam moaned and gripped the sheets. "I'm entering 2 more." Haruto entered his 3 other fingers and started scissoring inside of yedam. "AHH! Ruto.....can you please go gently? It hurts."

Haruto smiled at yedams request. "Ok." He slid his fingers out of the younger male and inserted his dick. "I'm going in now yedam." Yedam whispered an ok and haruto pounded into him. "AHHH! DADDY! PLEASE GO HARDER!" Yedam came on harutos stomach but haruto kept on pounding into him. "dog park." Yedam used the safe word and haruto pulled out.

"Let me clean you up." Haruto cleaned yedam and took him to the shower to bathe him. "Ruto. Do you love me?"

Off topic but.....here are some nct photos to make your day.

here are some nct photos to make your day

Have a good day ;)

Have a good day ;)