Ask #15

@LuminaNeko ClawStrike: I GOT AN ASK! I'm asking strongarm and Sides if they've had a day where everything just went wrong and they just want to throw in the towel.

Sidescreen: *Laying down with his helm in Blurr's lap purring everytime his servo strokes over his helm*

Blurr: *in pure heaven as he strokes his sparkmate's helm*

Somewhere Else

Strongarm: *nervous* Uh Sideswipe I don't think it's a good idea to go though Sidescreen's data-pad

Sideswipe: *scoffs* You worry to much Strongarm it'll be fine! *opens data-pad* Oh primus no!

Strongarm: *worried* What! What is it!

Sideswipe: *looks at her in horror* He has a password lock, a security lock, a DNA scanner, a digit scanner, a face scanner and a lock screen that says "If your not Sidescreen THEN PUT MY DATA-PAD DOWN BEFORE MY DATA-PAD SENDS ME A MESSEGE THAT SOMEBOT IS TRYING TO GET INTO IT"

Strongarm: *blinking* Primus your brother has issues!

Sidescreen: *behind them with a fierce glare* What are you two fraggers doing with me data-pad!

Sideswipe&Strongarm: *scream and turn around*

Sidescreen: *arms crossed and tapping his pede* Well!?

Strongarm: *quickly points at Sideswipe* IT WAS SIDESWIPE'S IDEA!!!!

Sideswipe: *slouches* Wow thanks for throwing me under the bus Strongarm!

Strongarm: *smiles innocently* Your welcome Sideswipe!

*data-pad howls*

Sideswipe&Strongarm: *jump at the sudden noise and Sideswipe throws the data-pad in the air*

Sidescreen: *reaches up and grabs his data-pad from the air before looking at it* Well look at that *looks at them* You both have an ask!

Strongarm: *sighs* What is it?

Sidescreen: *hums* Have you both ever had a day where everything just went wrong and you wanted to throw in the towel?

Strongarm: *servo on hip* Sideswipe has!

Sideswipe: *groans* I could have easily saved that plane if the ground was more stable!

Strongarm: *nods* Yea but instead Blurr had to save you!

Sideswipe: *grumbles* I didn't need his help! I don't even know why his back I mean sure we got close after we caught that shark-con but still his a rescue bot he has no right to be here now!

Sidescreen: *growls* Blurr's here because he wanted to visit! Plus his really helped me out with the whole finding out Drift has a mate thing!

Sideswipe: *bored look* And what are you going to do when he leaves sulk around!

Sidescreen: *glares* No because after he had a talk with me I realised I never had real feelings for Drift but somebot else!

Sideswipe: *scoffs* And who would that be!?

Sidescreen: *smirks* Blurr!

Sideswipe: *surprised* What?

Sidescreen: *smirking as he tilts his helm to the side a little* His also now my sparkmate!

Sideswipe: *optics widen* WHAAAT!!!!!!!

Sidescreen: *ignores his brothers out burst and looks at Strongarm* What about you Strongarm ever had a day where everything went wrong?

Strongarm: *shrugs* Not really!

Sideswipe: *rolls optics* Yea right are you forgetting about the whole Bumblebee sitting incident!?

Strongarm: *optics widen and she freezes*

Sidescreen: *blinks* Strongarm!

Strongarm: *doesn't move*

Sidescreen: *tilts helm* Strongarm?

Strongarm: *still doesn't move*

Sidescreen: *waves servo in her face* I think you broke her!

Sideswipe: *snorts* Good! *walks behind Strongarm to leave when*

Strongarm: *falls backwards right on top of Sideswipe*

Sideswipe: *stuck under Strongarm* Owww~ Strongarm get off!

Strongarm: *passes out*

Sideswipe: *growls and claws at the ground to try and get out from underneath her but fails* Primus.....How.....Can a.....Femme.....Be so fragging heavy!

Sidescreen: *snickers for a while before leaving to go back to Blurr and his pets strokes and cuddles*