Ask #11

@tryt65etr Every Bot did you that Melodacus prime Queen of the Autobots can't fly because her left wing is broken

Sidescreen: *Staring his brother down while slowly picking something up aiming it then*

*CLANG!!!*

Sideswipe: *holding his helm* OWWW!!!! *looks at giant pipe that hit him then his brother with a glare* SIDESCREEN YOU FRAGGER!!!!!!

Sidescreen: *laughing* HAHAHAHA SUFFER BROTHER!!!!!

Sideswipe: *growls but just walks away with narrow optics* I'll get him back for that!

Sidescreen: *scoffs* His going to try to get me back I know it! 

*data-pad howls*

Sidescreen: *pulls out data-pad and reads the ask* Hmm...Ok nothing new~ *glances at Prime Queen* Though I wonder when she'll be leaving the scrapyard?

Bumblebee: *walks over* What are you talking about now?

Sidescreen: *looks at his friend* Well....Prime Queen I mean....The Cons haven't attack for awhile

Bumblebee: *nods* Your right they haven't.....And no new ones have shown up either

Sidescreen: *nods* Umm Bee

Bumblebee: *looks at Sidescreen* Yes Sidescreen?

Sidescreen: *clears voice box* Sideswipe is most likely plotting his revenge against me right now!

Bumblebee: *sighs* What for now!

Sidescreen: *hums* I may or may not have.....Thrown a pipe at his helm!

Bumblebee: *groans* Why would you do that!?

Sidescreen: *hums shrugging* I don't.....Maybe because he....You know....PUSHED ME INTO A MUDDY PUDDLE!!!!! 

Bumblebee: *sighs* Oh~ of course he did *rubs faceplates* I'll go have a talk with him!

Sidescreen: *smiles* Thanks Bee!

Bumblebee: *smiles back* Anytime Sidescreen we're friends after all! *turns leaving*

Sidescreen: *smiling happily and makes his way over to the entrance of the scrapyard before shouting over his shoulder-plate* HEY EVERYBOT DID YOU GUYS NOTICE PRIME QUEEN HAS A BROKEN WING!!!!!!

Everybot: *from all around the scrapyard* WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!

Sidescreen: *gives a firm nod* My job is done here! *transformers an drives off*