Ask #6

@tryt65etr Everybot did you know Melodacus prime queen of the Autobots is a Dragon?

Sidescreen: *Standing infront of the alchemor with his optics closed*

Everybot: *staring at him in confusion*

Bulkhead: Uh....What's he doing?

Optimus: *hums* That is currently unknown

Ratchet: *blank look* Maybe he needs a check up because from what I've seen.....He hasn't had one in a while!

Sideswipe: *nods* Yea I don't think that's gonna happen doc my brother isn't really one for.....Check ups.....Not after the last time

Bumblebee: *sighs* Do we even want to know what happened last time?

Sideswipe: *shakes helm* No.......But Sidescreen bit the medic because while he was doing Sidescreen's check up the medic wouldn't stop flirting with him......So it's safe to say that the medic was the one who needed a check up after Sidescreen was finished with him

Strongarm: *huffs* Man your brothers crazy

Sideswipe: *glares at her* No his not he just doesn't like bots that cheat on their sparkmate's!

Ratchet: *raises optic ridge* What do you mean by that?

Sideswipe: *sighs* The medic that wouldn't stop flirting with him had a sparkmate

Russell: *confused* Uh what's a sparkmate?

Optimus: *looks at him* It is what you would call a boyfriend or girlfriend

Russell: *nods* Alright so what do you call it if you get married?

Bumblebee: Uh Russell Cybertronian's don't really get married when we find the bot we want to spend the rest of our life's with we spark-bond so instead of us calling our partner our wife or husband we call them our bond-mate or mate!

Everybot else: *nod in agreement*

Sidescreen: *starts speaking still with optics closed* Did you guys know that Melodacus prime queen of the Autobots is a dragon!?

Everybot: *jump at the sudden voice and look at Sidescreen in shock at what he just said* WAIT WHAT!!!!!!!!

Sidescreen: *hums optics still closed* Like I said Melodacus prime queen of the Autobots is a dragon

Everybot: *stare at him for a long while then* SHE'S A DRAGOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sidescreen: *grunts and opens his optics blinking a couple times he looks at everybot confused* Why are you all staring at me not only that but why are you yelling *optics narrow and he growls* BECAUSE YOU FRAGGERS JUST WOKE ME UP FROM MY STASIS NAP AND I'M NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT! *pulls out a brand new katana from thin air while growling and stalking closer to everybot*

Everybot: *very slowly back up......then they ran away like cowards screaming!* WE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU COULD RECHARGE STANDING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sidescreen: *snarls and goes after the closes bot who happened to be Bulkhead* I DON'T CARE I'M NOT GOING TO SHOW ANY OF YOU SLAGGERS MERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!