Chapter 2

As the teacher is talking you can't help but find yourself starring at Stiles. While you're staring, he suddenly turns back and you quickly look at the teacher and act as if you weren't staring at him for the past half and hour. you try and actually pay attention to what the teacher is saying, but you can't help but feel him starring at you. You try so hard not to look at him. You decide to just glance to see if he's looking at you. As you turn your head, he's staring at you, and is not even trying to be discreet. You want to look away but you just can't. Those big brown eyes that you can just look at for hours.

"Stiles?" the teacher says and Stiles quickly turns around. "Yea" he reply's with slight confusion. "Can you tell us what we studied last year?" the teacher says with a slight attitude. "Ummm, algebra?" he answered with a smile hoping that it's the right answer. The class giggled. "Stiles, this is history" the teacher says with disappointment. "Right, Mr. Blaker, sorry" he replied. Maybe if you didn't stare at Ms (Y/N), you would have realize that" Mr. Blaker said returning to what he was saying before. You could see Stiles blushing with embarrassment, you could feel yourself blushing as well. For the rest of the class you just look down at your notebook trying hard not to look at him.
Finally the bell rings for lunch and you decide to go home for lunch because it's only a few blocks down from the school. Right before leave you hear your name shouted from down the hall. It sounded familiar, it was stiles with his friends. "hey, where you are going" he says smiling and you can't help but smile back. " Oh, I was just going home for lunch" you say trying to not sound like a total loser. "No, don't, have lunch with us" he says with a convincing tone. "Um.. Stiles, we have to talk about um.. that thing" Scott said looking at him with a look that said, let her go. 'Oh yeah no its fine I have to meet with my mom anyway, I'll see you later then, k bye" you say while leaving quickly before he could stop you.
When you got home, you throw your bag on the floor and just collapsed on the couch. You look up and stare at the ceiling. You're mind is filled with thoughts and all you can think of is his face. Stiles. His name makes your heart flutter. You remember the promise you made to yourself. "No boys for the entire year" you whispered trying to convince yourself but everything inside you is telling you to go for it. But after what happened last year, you're not sure. You don't want to hurt him. History will not be repeating itself.
You look down at your phone and see "12:55". Shit. You have five minutes to get to your next class and you haven't even eaten yet. You quickly get your bag and run out the door. Running up the school steps you hear the bell ring and you panic. Great, late on the first day. You finally get to your class and make your way to a seat. As you try and catch your breath you realize the entire class is starring, including Stiles, who you just so happen to have sat right next to. Although, when you look at Stiles it's like he's a different person. He no longer is the happy and silly guy he was this morning. It's like he saw a ghost. He sees you looking at him with a concerned face and he gives you a smile like he's saying everything fines. The butterflies have gone and now is just a pit in your stomach. During the entire class all you could think about is what he and Scott talked about. After class is over,
Stiles rushed out of the room. You follow him quickly. "Hey, Stiles wait up" you shout running up to him. He stops and turns to look at you. "Hey is everything OK, you seemed kinda sad" you say with a slight smile to convince him to tell you. "Oh, um,you everything's fine, um I gotta go I'll see you later"

He says quickly walking away. You knew something was wrong, but what was it?