Dark Mark

Ron let me leave the Chmaber of Sextets after I had sex with him.

Tom let me go and I went straight to Draco's dorm.

I walked in to see Draco laying in his bed crying again. I sat down by his feet.

"Hi draco."

"Hi Y/N." He cried.

"That baby really meant a lot to you...didn't it?"

He was unresposnibe .

"You know...we can always just have another.::"

"No, Y/N. It's not about abby anymore."

My eyes flickered. "What?"

He pulled up the sleeve of his matching flannel pajamas. It was early morning, around 5am.

"I was chosen." He said, there was a dark mark on his arm.

"Draco—" I stopped, then I learned down to give him a gog. "It's okay. It's gonna be okay."

Spencer was at the strip club, on a strip pole. He was looking real good and someone was in the crowd.

A certain someone from the Cjamber of Secrets.

After Spencer was done stripping he came over to the guy. "You must be Tom Riddle." Spencer snarled.

Spencer put his ass on Tom's lap.

"I had a visit from your old friend Y/N..." Tom began. "Funny the damage a book can do in the hands of a silky. little . girl."

Tom put his hands around Spencer's waist as Spencer threw it back on him.

Tom Riddle and Spencer fucked after that.

Everyone was panciimg at Hogwarts. Everyone came up to me asking if I was okay and about the threatening messages on the walls. asking how'd I get out.

I told them this man in there helped me get out.

I couldn't tell them about how I fucked the man. I didn't know who he was but no one could know I had sexy with him because Darco would dump me.

"Is that where you were brfore you came back at 5:30 in the morning?" Raco asked me.

"Yes."

"How'd you get out?"

I hit my lip thinking of the way Tom's 100000000000  inch dick felt inside me. It was like the size of the basilisk he had.

Right before I could answer aero , The basilisk bursted through the wall and began speaking to me.

"I had to tell you that Spencer is pregnant."

"What?!?"

"Yes he was impregnated by the man from the chamber . Tom riddle.0

I then figured out i'm actually parsel song because i could speak to the snake.

I did some research on Tom Riddle and found out he is actually lord holder joey so i actually ducked voldemort

I decided to go see him again to comfort him.

I went to the girls bathroom with his diary and skid down the slide again and then walked inside and then he appeared and walked towards me again.

"Y/N, if it isn't you again..."

"It's me, Tom..."

"I would've thought you would've been driven out of this castle by the mere memory of me..."

"No... I will never be gone..."

Tom stared at me instead ly like he couldn't believe I was arguing with him.

He clenched his jaw and then bursted in song.

"So you can suck my dick if you don't like my shit
'Cause I was high when I wrote this, so suck my dick!
'Cause I don't give a fuck if you don't like my shit
'Cause I was high when I wrote this, so suck my dick!"
(Song: Under The Influence by Eminem)

"Okay, I will then." I said.

I got on my knees for him and ducked him again.

This time knowing exactly who he was.

"Tom, when I leave here, you have to let me live."

"No." He said.

I began shaking my ass for him.

"Find. Now you can live."