Draco's Birthday Party

June 5.

Months had passed by since Draco threw Y/N of the side of the Astronomy tower. The word gone mad. Voldemort took over cities with his evil ambition and everyone fell before him.

Spencer thé Fog was now in a relationship with Voldemort and the Basilisk.

Now it was Draco's birthday party. A death meeting party.

Voldemort held the party and decorated the house with balloons and baked a cake with 17 candles for Draco.

Everyone was invited. It was a big collaboration for Draco. Basilisk. Lucius abs Narcussa and Spencer all came to the party.

Spencer was 8 months pregnant now and his baby was about to pop out at any moment.

Tom and Spencer were thinking of names for the baby's. "What would a nice name be for the baby's ?" Tom asked Draco and Lucius and Narcissa and The Basilisk as everyone surrounded the table and Tom stroked Spencer's prévalant belly.

Draco has one. "how about Y/N?"

Tom glared at Draco. "Do not speak of Y/N."

"I'm sorry.:::"

Draco then began crying and had to get up. "Excuse me."

"Oh no." Spencer snarled. "Oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no hon ohm oh m oh oh oh no no big oh no no oh no."

Tom stood up "What spence?"

"i'm giving birth."

"we must get you to St. Mungos as so o as possible."

Ok 8 will help Narcussa said standing up. "i know wizard baby hurts giving birth Draco almost killed me."

yes Lucius added abs got up and Tom carried Spencer out the door

Draco was left alone with the basilisk abs hik and the basilisk had a conversation

"you know...if you want Y/N back there is always a way...."

"Why?" Whay oil do i do that?" Draco asked because he threw Y/an off the tower he didn't want Y/N back he didn't want you back he didn't even care about you anymore.

"I know you still live Y:ha."

"no i do not "/ i never did

"yes you did. you lived Y/N now i will help you get Y/N back."

"No! Leave me alone! No one is even here on my birthday!" Draco slammed his fists and stood up

he began walking away and the basilisk sat alone at the table with the birthday cake still in front of

Draco stormed upstairs and went to his bed. when he was about to lay down he looked in the mirror

abs he saw

You

he saw
you

in the mirror yous stood

your blue pull-ups were piercing into his pupils and the orbs were so magnetic it made him fall in love with you again

"happy birthday Steako."