Death Eater Meeting

Tom Riddle let me live and I left the Chamber of Secrets after that.

I went back to the slytherin forms to see Draco. He was asleep so I layed next to him.

I curled up next to him and laid my hand on his chest just resting my head on him. I stroked his 6 pack.

"Hey Y/N," Sraco said.

"Hi dracos

"Coke to malfoy manor today. I have my first death eater meeting. I want you to be there for me".

"Ok."

At malfoy manor Draco amd I fucked in his bedroom for about 10 hours before the meeting started at night.

Then he got dressed and went downstairs and I stayed in his roo.

His room was very slithering ish it has green walls and green bed where i have him really good head.

I got bored so I began singing Watermelon Sugar by Harry Styles while dancing around Snakos bedroom.

"Tastes like strawberries
On a summer evenin'
And it sounds just like a song
I want more berries
And that summer feelin'
It's so wonderful and warm
Breathe me in, breathe me out
I don't know if I could ever go without
I'm just thinking out loud
I don't know if I could ever go without
Watermelon sugar high
Watermelon sugar"
(- Watermelon Sugar by Harry Styles)
- don't want to get in trouble like the other draco dan fic

As I was singing everyone downstairs heard me because I heard them all start singing too.

They all started singing the chorus.

I ran downstairs right away when I heard a familiar voice singing quite loudly.

When I was downstairs I saw all the death eaters lined up at he that's.

Draco in specific looked so good in his black suit and it was making my wap sweat. 

Tom Tiddle was sitting at the end of the table. It wasn't voldemort it was Tom riddle and he came back through the diary as his 16 year old self.

I noticed Spencer was there, sitting in the table. His stomach huge as there was Tom 's baby inside.

"Y/N," Sraco sneered at me. "Go upstairs."

He didn't like me
being down here becaus i would get caught and killed by death eaters.

"Y/N and i have met."Tom said.

"Oh yes." Spencer snarled.

"Draco, I fucked your girlfriend." Tom admitted.

"What?!??" Draco started crying.

And we were back to where we started.

Draco had years coming out of his eyes when he looked at me. "^+u what-"

« sim sorry draco". I said. "I'm so sorry dracko ."

Dracos stood up from the table and stom stoped him.

"Sit back down, Draco." he said in a demanding tone. "We have things to discuss...such as the attack on hogwarts."

I gasped at the
sound
of
ethan

"WHAT?!?!?" I bursted out. "No."

"HAHAHHA!" Spencer laughed evilly. "You thought you could defeay us. No one can defeay is. I am spencer I will not be defeated."

I gasped at the sound of that. Spencer and Tom we're gonna attack hogwarts?

This is what the death eater were in panning?

I still lived draco eve
tho she was one of them.

"Draco." I said .

Draco didn't look at me he still had tears coming out his eyes. he saw all was sad i cheated on him with tom riddle

"Draco i'm sorry@