Chapter 1

Tommyinnit POV

I'm so alone. I can't stand it anymore. I was on the path between the now blown up Logstedshire and tnret. Dream was my only friend, but I disobeyed him. I kept those things from him, and he got mad. He blew up everything... I deserved it though. He was the only one here for me. The only one who came to my party, my only friend. He was always here, making exile less lonely, watching me. Wait... watching me. I grinded my teeth together, realizing what a fool I had been. "He- he was only watching me!!" I shouted. "That green bitch! He didn't care about me at all; he was only watching me, making sure I didn't run away or interfere with his control! I'm the only one he can't control, so he sent me here and tried to break me! And it almost worked too."

I put my hand to my face and realized it was wet. I was crying. I smiled for the first time in months. "Ha. Haha" I sunk to the ground, landing on my knees roughly. "HAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHA!!!!" I laughed maniacally, the tears streaming down my face. "I- HAHA- I really don't have anyone! Dream was never my friend, and nobody else cares about me! They never did! I'm really all alone! AHAHAHAhaha... haha... *sob*" My laughter slowly began to fade into sobs. But even as I cried, the smile never left my face. I slowly stopped sobbing, although the tears continued to fall.

I remembered back to what Dream had said back in the nether. "It isn't your time yet." Well, it sure felt like it was time now. And like I would ever listen to him again. I wiped the tears from my face, willing them to stop. I looked at the broken nether portal, deciding I was at least going to die how I wanted. I ran up to the ender chest in the middle of the crater where tnret used to be. Dream hadn't picked it up for some reason. I grabbed three diamonds, a stick and a piece of iron from it and ran over to a tree. Next made a crafting table and a diamond pickaxe. I then ran down to the mine and grabbed a block of obsidian, then ran back up and completed the broken portal, and using the piece of iron and a piece of flint I grabbed while in the mine I lit it.

I stared at the purple swirls. They were beautiful. I had never taken the time to truly look at them, and now that I was I honestly couldn't think of anything more wonderful.

I walked in, and as soon as I came out again I was immediately blasted by the intense heat of the nether. I had always thought it was a bit too hot for my liking but this time it felt pleasant. Comforting. Warm... like a hug from a loved one. I closed my eyes for a moment, taking it in. After a second I opened them and walked onto the bridge I had made with Dream. My face scrunched up even thinking of the bastard's name. I then pushed him out of my mind, and looked down at the lava.

I think I found something that's prettier than the portal.

Staring down at it, I was entranced. The beautiful yellow and orange swirls, the bubbles rising from it, the popping and bubbling sounds, the heat it radiated. It drew me in. Seemingly on instinct, I stuck my hands into my pockets, feeling my right hit something cold. I tore my gaze from the lava and took it out. It was my compass. 'Your Tubbo' was inscribed onto the metal of the back. I turned it over, looking at the slightly cracked glass and the needle still pointing to him. Tubbo.

He had exiled me. Betrayed me. Subjected me to all this loneliness, to Dream's manipulation. He had a hand in driving me to this point. I felt so many things when I thought of him. Sadness, longing, (not ship guys) regret, anger, guilt, betrayal. But even with all he had done, and everything that had happened between them he still couldn't bring himself to hate him. As much as he wanted to hate Tubbo, he just couldn't. I suppose since I'm gonna die and all, I should just accept that. Make peace and shit. I didn't hate him. I smiled, realizing I was crying again. I don't know when the tears had started to flow, but they were just there. I couldn't really find it in me to brush them away, so I just let them fall. I set the compass down next to my feet.

In a way, he'll be here with me even in my final moments. I looked back down at the lava and smiled. I walked right to the edge of the bridge and raised my hand to my head. "It was never meant to be." I did a two finger salute and took a step forward. Off the bridge. Into the lava.

As I hit the lava my tears, still flowing instantly evaporated and my entire body erupted in pain. I was burning. As I sank into the lava, I started to scream in agony. As the lava submerged my head, it went into my mouth burning my insides too. But even in all this pain, my final thoughts said something entirely different from my screams. It's so warm...

Tommyinnit tried to swim in lava.