Chapter 14

"Why the fuck did you do that." I wiped his face clean from dirt and dried blood. Tom mumbled incoherent words and swatted my hand away.

"Fine I wont help you. Or take you to the doctor for your broken nose." I said dropping the rag on the counter. Tom stood up and almost fell over reaching to turn on the water.

"Your too weak to move. Stop it. Let me help you!" I said making him sit down.

"Tom! Stop moving!" I yelled getting very frustrated with him.

"Fine, I won't help you." I said throwing the wet rag at his face.

"God damn it!" I said slamming the bathroom door shut as he flicked me off.

"What happened?" Nathan asked nonchalantly walking into the hallway.

"How long have you been here?" I snapped at Nathan, taking my anger out about Tom on him.

"Feisty now are we?" Nathan joked.

"Answer me. I'm not in the mood for jokes." I snapped.

"I got home, eh, about 3 am this morning. I have been home this whole time. It's quite lonely all by my self." Nathan leaned against the bannister to the stairs.

"Why is your place a two floor but mine is only one?" I asked noticing the stairs leading up.

"I dunno." Nathan stretched and walked away carrying an empty mug. I walked down the plain hallway littered with shoes down to the end door.

"Tommmmm, how is your lip?" I asked calmly through the door.

"Still busted, what did you think it would magically heal?" Tom retorted rudely.

"No, just wanted to ask Mr. Sassy Pants. I'm gonna go if your gonna be in Mr. Sassy Pants mode." I yelled as I walked over to the kitchen.

"I'm gonna go back home." I waved goodbye to Nath as I got to the front door, letting myself out.

"Back so soon?" Ash asked greeting me at the door.

"Yea, things didn't go as planned." I mumbled slipping off my shoes.

"Oh, I am going shopping, wanna come?" Ash asked slipping on her shoes.

"Nah, I'm tired. I'll just watch family guy or something." I said dragging my self over to the couch.

"Have fun with that!" Ash called shutting the door.

"Ugh. Stupid jacket." I mummbled to myself, throwing it across the couch. I got up and trudged to my room flipping on the light. I slid across the hardwood and grabbed my phone off my nightstand.

"Two texts and one call. Eh, didn't miss much." I said aloud to myself. I threw my phone on my bed and unziped my skirt. I threw it into the hamper and threw on some over sized sweats. I put on a diffrent tank top and walked to the bathroom. I went in to see a clean counter, I felt like I was in the wrong house. I opened the top drawer and opened the makeup remover. I violently rubbed off all my makeup and brushed through my hairspray filled hair. I sat down on the couch and instantly my phone rang from back in my room.

*******************

A/N: Okay this was wayyyyyy overdue. I'm so sorry everyone! And thank you so much! The last time I updated I had around 600 reads and now BAM 9,000 some reads?!?! DAFUQ?! Thank you so muchhhh!!! Oh and I'm switching to just titling chapters as 1,2,3,4, just easier that way. I promise a much longer update very soon! AND I MEAN IT THIS TIME!

~Ms. Procrastinator AKA Shelby :)