Chapter 1- Mercury

••●══════••●۩۞۩●••══════●••

From the day she was born her mother knew that one day she would have to leave.

The girl with bright silver eyes had always been head strong and happy. Even when growing up almost completely alone and guarding the great power on the planet.

It had been 16 years and Dulcea slowly watched the daughter that was gifted to her grow and change into a beautiful and strong young woman. A young woman that had a choice to make.

Dulcea knew that the choice would either lead her away from her home on Phaedos, or keep her there forever.

Regardless, Dulcea trained her exactly as she had been.

Being a master warrior of Phaedos was no easy job. Hand to hand combat, weapons training, agility courses, and knowledge of science and art all came in handy. Dulcea only hoped that all of this knowledge would guide her daughter to her true destiny.

She had hoped that maybe, just maybe, her daughters choice would be an easy one.

Unfortunately, the day came too quickly.

»——•——« 
Don't forget to vote, comment, and add me to your reading list to get updates on Mercury <3 and as always I hope y'all are safe and happy and may the power protect you!

••●══════••●۩۞۩●••══════●••