Chapter 15: Operation Ten Go / Yamato's Downfall

When Yamato is fully repaired and it was ready to action

Japanese had the rumors about Invasion of Okinawa by Allied Forces They prepared an operation they called it Ten-Go Vice Admiral Seiichi Itō became in Charge of the Battleship Yamato, and it was confirmed to be Suicide Mission. BeUnknowingly to them Akame and their comrades overheard about Operation Ten-Go then Izuku remembered about Suicide Mission, then he told them about Yamato and how its sank as he finished it, they were horrified and disbelief that Yamato would sacrifice itself. So they had no choice, but to get on board on Yamato.

Tatsumi: We're gonna be Okay. He said as she replied to her Boyfriend.
Akame: I know.
Yoshida: Let's go. He said as they nodded when they are prepared for Final Battle

A Few Days later

On April 7th 1945, Yamato with full magazines and it's sortied fleet with one light cruiser and eight destroyers are on suicide mission. Convoy of ten ships led by Yamato are attacked by 400 American planes.

Scenarios
_____________________________________
Scenario #1 Crew

The Group of Comrades were onboard Yamato.

Yamato fired its Main Turrets and Anti-aircraft guns The Crewmen were in battle stations Prepare the anti-aircraft firing the enemy planes to take down the planes but the crew were getting killed by American planes.
They watched in horror as the crew were getting killed By American planes, Toga and Esdeath were in shock as crew of Yamato were killed and so much blood everywhere
One man got shot and killed in action,

They watched in horror as the crew were getting killed By American planes, Toga and Esdeath were in shock as crew of Yamato were killed and so much blood everywhere One man got shot and killed in action,

Her eyes widened in shock as she witnessed the man got shot. Few hours passes the Yamato began to capsize Captain ordered them to abandon ship Najenda did the same to order her comrades to abandon the ship.
Midoriya, Uraraka, & Toga are abandoning the ship because they are teenagers & finally they made it out.
_____________________________________
Scenario #2 IJN Yamato

_____________________________________
End of Scenarios.

(Play the music)