awkward...(pre spray miah)

Summary: I'll go straight to the point, Joelle and Jeremiah are awkward in bed.

A/N: Um sexual content ahead! Also, it's gonna be EXTREMELY AWKWARD, I've always imagined pre spray Miah being inexperienced in bed and not really knowing what to do. But it's another story with post spray...

——————

*One day earlier*

Joelle Danvers, Jeremiah Valeska and Brooke Maddox were known in St Ignatius to be three of the most smartest students.

And they were also very, very close friends.

Right now, the three friends were sitting at the cafeteria table enjoying their lunches, until Brooke started a conversation.

"So guys fuck yet?"'Brooke asked like it was nothing

Stunned, Jeremiah and Joelle both looked at each other awkwardly.

" Uhhh, no?" Joelle said unsure, meanwhile Jeremiah was trying to act clueless, sipping in his juice box.

"You guys have been together for half a year and you never even had sex ?! Do you guys at least touch yourselves?" Brooke asked again with a smirk on her face.

"I-if you are implying that I'm m-mas-masturbating then you're, you're very wrong, Brooke." Jeremiah stuttered nervously.

Brooke knew when Jeremiah was lying though. And he was definitely lying.

"You guys are so...boring. I still love you both so much, but why not add a little spice in your relationship, hmm?"

"I don't know...Brooke..." Joelle said looking at her lover who was red as a tomato.

*Present time*

Joelle and Jeremiah are sitting, legs crossed on their queen sized bed with a condom between them.

"So...Brooke never told us how we should start." Joelle started.

"Yeah, I think we're supposed to kiss?" Jeremiah asked.

Joelle leaned down and started kissing Jeremiah on his soft pink lips, he was cupping her small face with his big hands.

Suddenly, without warning, Joelle went down on Jeremiah's neck and started sucking.

"Oh Jesus Christ, Joelle..." Jeremiah moaned. Jeremiah could feel his dick starting to get hard, straining against the zipper of his pants.

Then, Joelle back off to see her finished work. On Jeremiah's neck, was, a single blue-purple spot.

" Oh my lord! I never knew I could even do that..." Joelle exclaimed.

"It's fine. Shall we move on to the next part that requires both of us getting rid of our clothes."

"You're certainly eager, Jeremiah." Joelle joked.

Right now, the couple were removing their clothes until they were both in their underwear.

Joelle was starting at Jeremiah's chest. He wasn't the most ripped guys but he definitely had so abs.

Joelle then noticed a huge bulge in her boyfriend's black boxers. She gulped a little.

Jeremiah was looking at Joelle's body, she was wearing a baby pink lacy bra and panties.

"Y-you're so gorgeous, Joelle..."

Joelle laid down and Jeremiah went on top of her. Joelle unclasped her bra.

Her breasts were now exposed to Jeremiah, who didn't really know what do.

"You're a goddess, Joelle...C-Can I touch you t-there?" Jeremiah asked politely.

"Yes."

Jeremiah was a little hesitant at first, but eventually he had his hand on Joelle's breast.

He started squeezing on her breast slightly.

Which caused Joelle to let a moan out of her mouth.

Jeremiah backed off her so he could sit down and remove his remaining underwear, mostly because he was getting uncomfortable.  He then unwrapped the condom and made put it on his throbbing cock.

Jeremiah was now back on top of Joelle, but unsure of what to do.

" I-I are you ready?" Jeremiah asked.

"Yes, you can go."

Jeremiah attempted to slid in Joelle but...

" Oh, c-can you open your legs wider, baby? I can't enter you."

"Oh, god. My mistake." Joelle chuckled.

Joelle wrapped her legs around Miah's waist to make sure he had more space.

Immediately, Jeremiah attempted once again to thrust into Joelle, but he wasn't hitting the right place.

"N-no, go to your left, Miah."  Joelle asked.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry."

He did as he asked and moved to his left where he now felt his dick sliding into Joelle.

"Oh, yeah that's the spot." Joelle moaned.

Jeremiah grunted as he started thrusting into Joelle at a decent speed.

Suddenly, Jeremiah stopped moving.

"O-oh I think I'm done..."

"That was fast." Joelle joked.

"Ah, sorry it wasn't long."

Joelle placed a hand on Miah's cheek.

"Aww, it's okay, Jeremiah. That's not really important to me. And at least, you made love to me and that's what really matters."

Hey besties! Hope this wasn't too awkward for y'all! Anyways, see y'all soon:)