Chapter 2 - Is he cute?

"MORIARTY AGAIN!"

"Oh, another man to daydream over?"

Greg snorts as Sherlock glares at you, storming over and smacking you with a newspaper over and over again. "Do. Not. Mock. Me!"

"Stop being such a baby, Sherly," defending yourself from the assault easily, you grab the paper and toss it to a building pile. "I'm sure your little petty 'who's dick is bigger' rivalry will end soon,"

"It's not petty! He is inferior and causing trouble, mocking and taunting me like a spider wraps their prey up," he glowers as you purse your lips to hold back a laugh.

"Poetic... God, you are such a child,"

"Yeah, isn't Y/n meant to be the younger than you?" John quips only for Sherlock to throw a strewn newspaper at the blogger.

"You and this Moriarty have been going at it for at least a year, as entertaining as it is, I don't wish to watch this gay love triangle blossom into a mess," you point to John, Sherlock then out the window, referring to this Moriarty man.

"I am not gay!"

"I do not like Moriarty!" Sherlock held the bridge of his nose, pacing and pacing like a philosopher amidst a breakthrough.

"How do you even know it's him?"

"He called me," Shelrock held up his phone to show a burner phone number. "And to top that off, he waved from the building across!"

"Is he cute?"

"Y/N!" The men shout.

"What?? I was just asking!" huffing this out, you slump down. "You know what he looks like, what he sounds like, that he did the crime, why don't you just... ya know, arrest him?"

"It isn't that simple-"

"Honestly, you're 25 and can't understand that I can't just cuff him without conviction?? Everything he has done is always done by someone else! It's impossible to get him!"

"Maybe you need to have angry sex with him to-"

"Y/N!" They shout again.

"God, you guys have no humor! Listen, just let it slide, arrest who did do it for Mr Moriarty, eventually the idiot will slip up,"

There was a ping from Sherlock's phone. "Tell whoever that lovely woman is, that she shouldn't underestimate me," Sherlock reads out loud.

"What the hell??" You jump up and look out the window.

"Dammit," Sherlock starts to rummage around the flat and finds a camera under the skull. "Did you leave today?"

"Just for two hours! I went and saw Molly for lunch, that's all,"

Your brother sighed and crushed the camera, disposing of it by flinging it out the window. Another ping, "who is this mystery woman? I can't seem to find anything on her," Sherlock growls out. "Go to your room,"

"I am 25-"

"Now!" Sherlock orders making you spin and stalk off, mockingly mouthing his words silently.

~~~

"Y/n," Sherlock knocked on your door, opening up to see you curled up on your bed, listening to music. He sighs and sits down beside you, taking off the device, your furious eyes snapping to him.

"What?"

"I'm sorry,"

"You better be, I'm not a child anymore, Sherlock," your frown made him breath out his nose.

"I know, but I just don't want Moriarty anywhere near you, you're my little sister and Mycroft and I are obviously protective of you, must I remind you of 05'-"

"No, you don't need to," you punch his shoulder lightly making him chuckle and ruffle your hair.

"You went out with Molly, right? How... was that?" Sherlock never really asked about your day unless he felt guilty for anything he said, but he tried hard to deal with the dull conversation.

"It was nice, but I know you don't want to listen so how about we go get some Chinese food from down the road? Get John too,"

"Already ready!" The blogger confirms as you slip on shoes and grab your coat. "Let's go, you two,"

~~~

Moriarty narrowed his eyes at the screen on his phone; the camera placed on a man's backpack as Sherlock, John and you walked down the road. He couldn't find anything on you... it was like you didn't exist! And yet here you were, laughing and smiling, teasing Sherlock relentlessly.

The consulting criminal flipped his knife blade out and dragged it to the screen before scowling, slinging it right into a picture of Sherlock across the room. "Who are you?" he murmurs.

"Boss," Sebastian Moran interrupted his employers thoughts.

"This better be good news, Tiger,"

"Not necessarily, all I have for you is a new client, line three,"

Jim rolled his deep brown eyes and shooed the sniper out the room before picking up the phone, one last glance on you before the screen was shut off. "Hello? Yes, this is Moriarty, what can you offer me?"

~~~

I'm so sorry but this sent me rolling- ^^

- Anna ❤️