Chapter 15 - Good choice

Warning: Brat!Reader, Brat tamer!Moriarty, Dom!Moriarty, Sub!Reader, Praise!kink, Degrading(praise)!Kink (e.g. slut), Spanking, hair pulling, knife play (light), Pet names (kitten), Daddy!kink, Dirty talk, Choking, Restraints (cuffs), Blood!Kink (ish), Begging (Because Moriarty is a smug little shit), unprotected sex.

If you don't like the warnings skip! I'm not forcing you to read it, if any of them are uncomfortable for you then simply SKIP!

~~~

His hand curled around your waist, the other brought to cup your cheek, the blade pressing against your bottom lip and threatening to break the skin. "I may be cruel but... I need to know you consent, I have some morals after all, I need a yes, verbal, nothing less,"

"Yes," you blurt out without a single hesitation.

He closed his eyes before opening them with a grin. "Good choice, sweetheart, safe word is red-"

"Yellow is nervous, green is good, I know,"

"Little Miss Holmes isn't so innocent,"

"Obviously you aren't as observant as you'd want to think you are, James,"

"Call me James again and see what happens," he grabbed your chin tight, his breath tickling along the skin of your lips.

"Don't you like being called James?" The blade cut a bit of your lower lip, his hand grasping at the nape of your neck, knife now pushed along the front.

What tension was built from all this time of fear, admiration and attraction was fueled in the kiss he pounced onto you.

Sucking sweetly on the open cut, Moriarty could feel himself suppress any audible pleasure before you did.

You could tell and internally rolled your eyes at the competitiveness of this man, yet you were also holding back.

Nudging back to coax him against the freezing glass he was quick to grab the hands clinging onto the lapels of his suit jacket. When he spun and forced you back, one hand intertwined and the other dropping the blade with a clatter. One was held beside your head, the other above creating more surface area.

His knee nested between your legs causing a more intimate friction than what you could provide for yourself. That was the breaking, he won when he captured the vibration of your first audible and evidently aroused moan.

"That's a good girl," the contact from his lips was missed, your eyes opening to see a lustful gaze. You forced your head forward and captured his lips again, to his dismay he forced to pull back, asserting the fact that "you have no control here, isn't it obvious?"

"No,"

"No? Let me make it more obvious then,"

This was pure lust. Nothing mattered in this moment as you slipped from his grip to remove his grey Westwood. Tugging away his tie to loosen as much as you could.

The sunroom table toppled over causing China to crash and his eyes to lift to you from the mess.

"Ignore that, I'll replace it," he took your hand and moved you out to the parlor before meeting his lips back with yours, your coat thrown onto an expensive vase which shattered.

He slammed his fists onto the elevator button, evidently this was a multi-story mansion.

When the metal doors opened, he forced you inside, the glass looking out onto a large maze like garden was ignored, the view meaningless at the moment. Each kiss moved down towards your jaw then back up before landing a large mark down on the right side of your neck.