Chapter 3: "The Meet up."

David: "So explain how the fuck did you guys started a fight when I was out."

It shows David sitting up in his recovering bed with a bandage wrapped around his head as Nick, Sarah, Razor and Ramirez are standing at attention while David look at his team with not surprise look on his face quietness filled the room until Nick step forward and spoke up.

Nick: "Sir the fight that started was Razor and Ramirez doing."

Ramirez: "Hey it ain't my fault that the bull didn't watch he was going."

Razor: "Yeah beside he was asking for it."

David: "That not an excuse for you two starting it!"

Nick: *Mumbles* "He right..."

David: "Nick and Sarah don't you two think that you're off the hook how come you two didn't stop them."

Sarah: "Sir we were trying to gather intel for where we are."

David: "And?"

Nick: "All we recover is this."

Nick then handle David the files and paper work looking over it the files that Sarah and Nick found David look at the two and then right back of the report spending of a good minute reading the report David then give the file back to Nick still not saying a word Razor looks at Ramirez to the side still confuse of what is going on.

Razor: "What is happening?"

Ramirez: "I do not know."

David tries to say something but couldn't as he was still processing of what he just read still couldn't say the word out of his mouth this made David go in deep thinking as Sarah smirked at Nick doing as Nick still remain calm.

David: "I-No-Uh...."

Razor: "Are we free to go?"

David: "Uh-No- I mean - Can it be-."

Nick: "I'll take that as a yes. Razor, Sarah and Ramírez you are free to go right now I'll stay behind with the Captain."

Sarah: "Alright we'll see you two in a bit."

As the three exited out of the room where David is Ramirez turned to his twin sister and spoked up still confusion of what just happened in that room.

Ramirez: "Alright sis time to speak the truth what the fuck did Nick do to the Captain."

Razor: "Yeah."

Sarah: "Well let say Nick show him the truth of where the hell we are."

Back to David and Nick

David: "So you're telling me. That we are in world that is supposed to be fictional, but somehow it is fucking real."

Nick: "Well if you put like that in English then yes."

David: "I-I-I don't even understand any more Nick..."

David then starts to feel pain in his head as he began to have a headache for the overthinking he had done rubbing his forehead to relax didn't help as it made worsen Nick quickly help David laid back on the bed.

Nick: "Easy David I don't want you have a headache over this okay just relax okay."

???: "I agree with your friend Captain..."

Hearing a different voice in the room David and Nick both look at the door and see a man holding a coffee mug and cane in the other hand as he looked at David.

Nick: "I'm sorry who the hell are you I believe we never met."

???: "Sorry to intrude, but I was hoping to check in our guests that my students brought after what happened in the forest and the fight in the cafeteria."