Epilogue: ....Disassemble

Nick: "You are retiring?"

Ramirez: "Captain but why?"

David: "That Ramirez........ I don't know."

He then walked to the barracks' window as David looked outside seeing cadets being trained and some patrol around the base.

David: "During our time in Remnant I thought I could start over... Have a life I didn't have. But I see that impossible."

The year 1145

David: "I believe that because I thought I can forget my past...

It shows Arthur looking down on the village that he saved from the Grimm attack as George walked up to him placing his hand on the King's shoulder.

The year 1761

David: "I thought Remnant would be a place for us to explore."

The scene opened up to Downey looking at the map he has about the 13th colonies as he was doesn't know what forest he at in Remnant.

The year 1863

David: "A place that we'll protect people from harm."

James was looking at the flag of Mistral waving in the middle of the burned village he in while comforting Susan who is crying on his shoulder.

The year 1944

David: "A place that we give hope."

Josh was sitting on top of a building of Atlas with a silver eye warrior as the two watch the city of Atlas.

The year 1967

David "And make a friend that will remember us"

It shows Raul and his squad walking in the forest while carrying Maria on his shoulder after he saved her from began killed by the assassins.

Present

David: "That's what I thought. I know that sounds foolish but I wanted it to get out of my chest."

Looking on the floor sad Nick, Ramirez, Razor and Sarah walked towards David thinking that they will insult him. But no they hug him as tears were escaping their eyes as Nick broke the hug and looked at his Captain.

Nick: "David you brought us together."

Flashback to Boot Camp

Drill Instructor: "Team Knights...That you will be called under the leadership of David Knight."

Drill Instructor 2: "What a bunch of misfit team I bet they won't make it in one week of training."

Nick: "You made us work together even though our meetups were rusty."

It shows David as a cadent carrying Ramirez as Sarah, Razor, and Nick following David as they were covered in mud and water due to the rain. Until after the Boot Camp training Patterson made David and the others an official squad of the U.S Army making David shocked as Nick rustle his hair.

End of Flashback

Ramirez: "Yeah Nick is right Captain what we've been through Remnant it was crazy but we have to move past even though it will hurt us to forget our love ones."

Meanwhile in Remnant

Atlas

It shows Jacques married into the Schnee family as Weiss was hugging Winter as she has bruised on her cheek while holding Weiss as the two watch Jacques arguing with Willow