The Bloodline continues (Lemon)

Father forgive me for I have sinned......

David was sitting down on the couch watching TV as he was scrolling different channels on the TV as David was getting bored.

David: "Man I wish Summer was back."

Summer was sent off for a mission that would last a week as David was worried knowing the danger out there but lucky Nick and the others talked him out of it for going after Summer saying that she will be back. David then calmed down and let Summer go for her mission.

David: "Man I need some sleep."

He then got up from the couch and start making his way to the bedroom that he and Summer sleep once. As he made into the bedroom David took off his shoes and went straight to bed as he fell into a long nice nap.

David dream.

It shows David standing in one of the villages that he and his squad visit during one of their missions as they were walking around David see a statue of a Knight on his horse posing

David tilt his head as he walked towards it as he sees the plat with the words of the Knight saying as David repeat after his Great Grandfather Arthur.

David/Arthur: "For to die with honor is far better than to live disgraced"

After saying that David look at the statue again and walked away. Leaving the area Arthur came behind of the statue as he smiled seeing David and Summer together seeing them Arthur then said something before disappearing.

Arthur: "My Bloodline will continue......"

David then suddenly woke up after hearing that voice rubbing his head trying to clear his mind he looked at the alarm as it was about to be midnight as David turned to the side of the bed not seeing Summer is not home.

David sighed knowing he will sleep alone as he got up from his bed and walked to the kitchen hoping to get a pleasant drink before heading off to bed. As he opened the door David smell something as he hasn't smelt for a week as he walked to the kitchen only to see a plate of cookies sitting in the middle of the kitchen table.

Walking towards it David grabbed one fresh bake cookie and ate it. After taking the bite of the cookie David then starting thinking of who made the cookies.

David: 'Wait a minute Nick, Razor, Ramirez and Sarah doesn't know how to make cookie.....'

David then looked around as he looks left he didn't see anything as he did the same thing while he looked toward the right and see nothing. He then sighed as he started walking back up to the bed to fall back to sleep. As he opens the door to the bedroom something caught his eye's