Knights.....

Texas Bar

(Play this)

Music was playing on the jukebox as it show a Bar, not that pack as there some people enjoy their time except for one person while he sits alone in a booth having a cup filled with whiskey wearing his Captain off duty uniform.

While looking at his drink someone enters the bar as it shows General Patterson wearing his uniform he looks around until spotting a Captain sitting in a booth alone. Walking up to the booth Patterson then sits right next to the Captain.

Bartender: "What do you like sir?"

Patterson: "Whiskey..."

As the bartender went off getting Patterson's drink he then turned to the Captain who took a sip and spoke up to him.

Patterson: "Aren't you young to be drinking David?"

David: "Aren't bit old smoking General?"

Patterson: "Fair enough."

David: "What do you need General

David: "What do you need General."

Patterson: "I wanted to check in on you to see how are you doing."

David: *sigh* "Fine..."

Patterson: "You are beyond fine Captain I could tell you that. Listen the others are worried for you and I'm worried about you too If you need someone to talk to I'll listen anyway I got to get going to drink too much."

As Patterson gets up from his chair putting the money on the booth. David watches Patterson leave the bar. Seeing him leave David then pulls out the scroll he has kept hidden and opened it up as he pressed the messaging app.

Showing all the messages that he and Summer send to each other. Seeing this David heard Summer's voice echo in his mind making tears stream down his face.

Summer: "I love you, David."

David: *crying* Damnit!"

Hearing that made David worse as he check his regular phone seeing all the dates that Nick tried to set him up with the deleting all of those girls' contacts as David sees Summer's last message on the scroll he has.

Hey honey your daughter is crying again can you please come home and work your magic.

Seeing that David move the scroll closer to him as he leads down on the bar table and starts crying in pain and loneliness

A Few Moments later.

David house.

After leaving the bar David parked his truck in the garage David then got out walked to the front door of his house and opened it as he place the key on the holder.